Open goal old firm review

Too many bouts of the wee fanny on the right "hinkin" about things. That, coupled to a glaring lack of demonstrable factual knowledge about our team (CBs are the weakest part apparently), means I'm out.

Been waiting for this to bask in their pain. Funny how their review of the league cup final was posted literally hours after the final whistle but the review of the game at the piggery took 3 weeks! They must be really struggling ha
They did say on their last show they’d be back after Xmas/New Year before the football starts back.

It’s lighthearted and not to be taken seriously which is why the majority on here won’t enjoy it

They did say on their last show they’d be back after Xmas/New Year before the football starts back.

It’s lighthearted and not to be taken seriously which is why the majority on here won’t enjoy it
Yea we are idiots, fannys and morons for watching it according to some depressing roasters on here, they will still come on to share their view on something they hate so much though

Yea we are idiots, fannys and morons for watching it according to some depressing roasters on here, they will still come on to share their view on something they hate so much though
That always amazes me we’re all the above yet those that hate it know exactly what’s been said :))

That always amazes me we’re all the above yet those that hate it know exactly what’s been said :))
Of course they do, i wont rise to them but we know who they are, spreading their misery throughout the forum like a disease

I would never go onto a thread thats not for me and slate other people if its something they like or want to discuss, its pathetic.

i think people see the name ferry and he's ex celtic and get ragin.

i actually quite like listening to them far more than any other scottish media outlet, its a carry on not to be taken too seriously
Same mate, got to take it for what it is just a bit banter. I find on the whole they are pretty fair when talking about us, the boy Slaney talks up Kent all the time.

I was a bit surprised about the centre half comments Si Ferry made myself but wouldn't be getting raging over it lol.

It was nice to see their pain. That clown Slane seemed more subdued than usual. In the last month he's predicted we'd draw with Motherwell, draw with Hibs and lose to Celtic. He looked shell shocked and deeply concerned.

Ferry and Kyle mostly spoke well and both are clearly good football men. Simon's pain did shine through at one moment when he was almost in tears over Lennon's failed system as he urged him to go back to 4-4-2. He also looked shocked and very worried when Kyle said we're favourites to win the league.

One mental comment was Ferry suggesting McInnes would leave Aberdeen for Hearts in their current state.

Half of these tadgers only see us when we play the mentally challengeds. Based on the last 2 games theres only 1 team they should be ripping into, and it's the one with a separate entity youth system.

The longer they keep telling themselves that they just need to turn up to win, the better.

Celtic weren't poor in the last game, we just fucking bossed them.

Back