Open goal podcast 2021/22 season

Good to see them resigned to Rangers keeping the title…though you’d need to be ill in the head to think otherwise.

Im sure the last couple of seasons they’ve done a season review

Sadly none this year

Probably to do with the euros

I watch this show every week but it is clear si ferry is a bit more of a scum fan than he wants to let on

Great to have the show back. Good bit of fun, although I think Halliday will be holding back more now he's in top league.

Im sure the last couple of seasons they’ve done a season review

Sadly none this year

Probably to do with the euros

I watch this show every week but it is clear si ferry is a bit more of a scum fan than he wants to let on
His face when halliday started with him for league winners was a picture man haha

He’s probably told not to comment on certain things, he just gave a no comment about who would be relegated etc and in fairness to him he doesn’t slaughter players that play here etc he tries to stay balanced even when discussing us and them
He didn't mind giving it tight concerning Alfie on Clyde

I haven’t heard this mate, what did he say?
Criticizing him big time about his late return from home and the constant transfer speculation and he has previous when he claimed Alfie dived for the stonewaller at Livi
So if he doesn't want to criticize players or teams in spl due to being at Hearts maybe he should start with the team he supports
I will forgive him slightly if he bags the winner but through his media work he seems to be following the trend of many ex players

I’ll save everyone some time.

Griffiths best finisher get him in the team him and Eddy it’s not rocket science blah blah blahB-)

Slaneys so uncomfortable in his own skin it's a hard watch recon when we win the league this year hell finally chuck it and start delivering Morton's rolls it 4 in the morning and bloat out to about 30 stone

I never normally watch the video- just listened to the podcast. Watched this one - shoes on the table !!! That’s an absolute no -no for me.

Back