Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched it there and managed not to get raging!

Don't think he's overly impressed with Lewis Morgan throwing him under the bus with his stories!

Agree mate, I knew with the guests that were on that it would be Celtic orientated but was hoping they would talk about the weekends fixtures and the Europa in some depth. Some interesting stories from Mcgeady all the same. Slaney held back on his criticism this week aswell.

They were recording Sunday afternoon by the looks of it during when our game was on (as it seemed to be getting a bit darker as it went on).

Agree mate, I knew with the guests that were on that it would be Celtic orientated but was hoping they would talk about the weekends fixtures and the Europa in some depth. Some interesting stories from Mcgeady all the same. Slaney held back on his criticism this week aswell.
Aye mate, Mcgeady had a few decent stories and came across well tbh. That was just Open Goal though but with Slaney. I watch KTBOTG to hear about the weekend fixtures. I also feel they never gave a rangers the credit they deserved for last weeks win but maybe to be expected with mentally challengeds. Delighted that Kevin Kyle was aff it this weekend. Guy has 2 brain cells and is so slow it’s embarrassing. Can see the rest of the panel one out when he speaks.

Gave it a shot, it’s fucking horrific, like an operational experiment in fuckwittery. It takes all sorts to be fair.

I’ve become a bit over exposed to the likes of H&H but my God this kind of shite really makes you appreciate it.

Don’t give them the clicks! Listen to a Rangers/neutral podcast instead. Open goal is owned by the Lawell family, everytime you listen you are giving money and power to a peadophile-infested club. No excuse to listen to this poet trash, bears.

:D

Gone at this.

Where do you cut off at?

never had the following;

Adidas?
Tennents?
New Balance?
Magners?
BT?

The credit I give Open Goal is that they have made Scottish football interesting to talk about and listen to for 90minutes.

I didn’t think that was possible, but I now tune in regularly, and before I wouldn’t listen to a thing that talked Scottish football outside of Rangers.
Compared to that View from the Terrace pish on TV, its good

Thought the podcast today was quite good, McGeady tells a good story and has decent patter surprisingly enough. Was interesting to hear briefly about him learning Russian, fair play.

To be fair to McGeady I enjoyed that and a few laugh out loud moments. The one about Sutton shouting to Darren O’Dear about his pass was actually pretty fuckin funny. It’s just the kind of banter I loved when I played with older players as well. Doesn’t sound funny to most but that would have been hysterical.

It's a sad sad day when a bear gets rounded up on and laughed at for simply pointing out that watching/listening to open ghoal content directly funds the Liewell family. How cucked have we as a support become when everyone rushes to the defence of a mentally challenged-owned media group.

But yous fire in, new episode with aiden mcgeady! Bet you all can't wait to watch that.

Remember when the whole scottish mhedia becomes one big poet propaganda machine, you have helped that become a reality.

They had Barry Ferguson and Andy Halliday on after we beat Celtic 2-0. Sure that lot would have been delighted with that.

McGeady came across quite well in this, plus at the end of the day it's just for a laugh isn't it?

If you’re wanting serious football chat then Open Goal probably isn’t the place to go. I actually really enjoyed the McGeady episode, I hate to say it but he came across a lot better than I expected him to

It's a sad sad day when a bear gets rounded up on and laughed at for simply pointing out that watching/listening to open ghoal content directly funds the Liewell family. How cucked have we as a support become when everyone rushes to the defence of a mentally challenged-owned media group.

But yous fire in, new episode with aiden mcgeady! Bet you all can't wait to watch that.

Remember when the whole scottish mhedia becomes one big poet propaganda machine, you have helped that become a reality.
You need to get some perspective. And your hole.

I take it all the Rangers men that have been interviewed in the past are a disgrace for being part of this mentally challenged group, aye?

Halliday, Ferguson brothers, Archie Knox, Super Ally, Lafferty, Kevin Thomson, Amoruso, Gough, Bob Malcolm, Mo Ross, Mcleish, Numan, Alex Rae, McCall, Moore and many more. Are they all not worth a damn anymore?

I've enjoyed it recently since Halliday has been on. Kevin Kyle isn't the brightest but I don't mind him, honest big guy.

Skipped through almost of all of yesterday's though, no interest in all the stuff about them.

Helped make that a reality? You do realise both Barry Ferguson and Andy Halliday were on it only just last week?

It’s a show about Scottish football, get a grip of yourself and maybe yer hole anaw.

In the world we live in and with everything going on around us at the moment, for someone to get as annoyed about something as trivial as a football show on YouTube is as equally tragic as it is hilarious.

Wind your neck in, get a grip and get off the fucking thread if it bothers you that much.

Just imagine living your life like this..

Grow up.

My sister in law works at Glas Airport, he regularly flies to the US for internationals and breaks during season, and can say hi, thanks and bye basically.
Would he need to say anything else in that scenario?

You see him having conversations on the pitch and in training all the time.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Personally I watch it to fund Barry Ferguson & Andy Hallidays fees. The staunch bastard that I am.

I might be in the rangers da category as i've no interest in listening to any content that isn't exclusively Rangers related. It's a personal choice and other Bears can do what they like, it's none of my business. But judging by the comments on this thread id be willing to reconsider that position. I will however wait until we've won the league to see how these 'neutral' podcasts react.

Get a fucking life mate. You sound like one a them. This isn't the 70s.

You are an utter clown and a total embarrasment! Nobody gives a flying duck if it’s Lawwell-owned, it’s an entertaining show that many bears watch/listen to most weeks. It’s not like we putting our hands in pockets and giving money to them, it’s just a YouTube video/podcast ffs!

I really rate it and hope it will get a TV debut soon. Si is a fantastic host and Slaney always has me buckled at some point in the show. This week’s with Aiden is top notch, would recommend it to anyone, he speaks very well and has had an incredible career.

Was anyone on here booked up for the Hydro show? I’m assuming they will reschedule for next year sometime?

You are an utter clown and a total embarrasment! Nobody gives a flying duck if it’s Lawwell-owned, it’s an entertaining show that many bears watch/listen to most weeks. It’s not like we putting our hands in pockets and giving money to them, it’s just a YouTube video/podcast ffs!

I really rate it and hope it will get a TV debut soon. Si is a fantastic host and Slaney always has me buckled at some point in the show. This week’s with Aiden is top notch, would recommend it to anyone, he speaks very well and has had an incredible career.

Was anyone on here booked up for the Hydro show? I’m assuming they will reschedule for next year sometime?
Not going but It’s rescheduled for January

Each to their own but Slaney is well out of his depth, not to mention his nasaly voice does my head in. I'd class him in the same bracket as Kyle, as the show evolves these two will drop off.

I used to hate the show, however during lock down its actually became decent. Big Kyle isn't the brightest but he is honest on it. and its interesting hearing him talking about going through coaching courses and teaching kids. Slaney i cant stand

Each to their own but Slaney is well out of his depth, not to mention his nasaly voice does my head in. I'd class him in the same bracket as Kyle, as the show evolves these two will drop off.

He can be a pain in the arse at times but if you lose him you upset the dynamic and lose the daft aspect that makes the show what it is. The key is to get a guest who can have a laugh but also knows their stuff. It's why the likes of Halliday and McGeady work so well on it.

I’ve got to agree with this. Slaney was a bit quirky at first, but now it just gets on my tits when he forgets what he is going to say half way through. Him and Kyle break up the rhythm. They are both harmless enough but offer nothing. Halliday is great and hopefully, he will get more time on it with another couple of replacements for Kyle and Slane long term.

I’ve got to agree with this. Slaney was a bit quirky at first, but now it just gets on my tits when he forgets whst he is going to say half way through. him and Kyle break up the rythym. They are both harmless enough but offer notjing. Halliday is great and hopefully, he eill get more time on it with another couple of replacements for Kyle and Slane long term.

He must have something wrong with him. When I wake up in the morning I sometimes forget how to speak? Or I sometimes wake up thinking I’m hard so I’ll be a hard man for a day? :))

I used to hate the show, however during lock down its actually became decent. Big Kyle isn't the brightest but he is honest on it. and its interesting hearing him talking about going through coaching courses and teaching kids. Slaney i cant stand

Loved his honesty about his teammate getting punched in the face the other week that he hated. Ferry said he watches you know, he replied good baldy prick:))

Hahahahahahahaha.

Personally I watch it to fund Barry Ferguson & Andy Hallidays fees. The staunch bastard that I am.
I also think one of the cameramen for this also works for RTV I'm sure I saw him one of the shots for the road safety awareness series Open Goal done. The Amy MacDonald episode as they pull up at the Hydro.

And FWIW McGeady comes across well. Him and Halliday or Ferguson together on an episode would be good.

Eto- What do you call this man story was funny as fuckk

Great ball Darren

And Slaney when meeting McGeady telling him he was wasting his time and Celtics time and that they should just release him a month after signing had me buckled.

Putting an 'h' in the word 'goal' is the kind of thing that's going to get you laughed at.

You could always just bypass the thread and let those that enjoy the podcast discuss it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back