Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who only recent followed it, some of the early ones are really good.

McGeady, Thomson, Adam even.

:D

Staunchness?

So I listen to an ex mentally challenged Youth player, funded by their CEO’s son, but my only staunch view kicks in on listening to another mentally challenged?

Slaney is like that irritating, coked up ned, hammering buckfast whilst screaming random obscenities at the game.

I really enjoy the interviews. I can’t stomach the other shows, sadly.
You’re telling me you didn’t watch that Mulgrew interview and howl the full way through it at Slaney? :D

Tough crowd.

You’re telling me you didn’t watch that Mulgrew interview and howl the full way through it at Slaney? :D

Tough crowd.

When was this?

I can’t hack KTBOFG stuff. It’s brutal. I tried again for 10 mins of the Motherwell kid and had to stop. My ears hurt.

Is Mulgrew’s one recent?

I like the Mulgrew interview with Ferry.

FWIW, I didn’t really enjoy Ferguson and Durrant duo.

When was this?

I can’t hack KTBOFG stuff. It’s brutal. I tried again for 10 mins of the Motherwell kid and had to stop. My ears hurt.

Is Mulgrew’s one recent?

I like the Mulgrew interview with Ferry.

FWIW, I didn’t really enjoy Ferguson and Durrant duo.
Was quite old mate, one of the earlier ones Slane was involved in.

Gavin Rae up this week.

Better than I thought it would be.

Spoke openly about his time with us and the challenges he faced, fitness and PLG debacle.

Relatively funny as well.

Think he played for Scotland as well, going by his comments. :)

Listened to that KTBOTG with McLean. (After recommendations on here).

The other two are still insufferable pricks, but McLean was good value. Doesn’t shy away from being a big Rangers fans.

Always find it odd we didn’t sign him. Pedro spoke to him after a game at Pittodrie. I thought it was a slam dunk.

Where can I find the first interview with Mccoist? On my app pocket casts it only has the interview when talking about his time as a Scotland international.

Halliday on again today with the Ferry and Co.

Kyle making a lady's front bottom of slagging off McGregor. Calls him thick, only then to refer to him as; not the brightest tool in the shed...
Aw mate he needs to wrap being trying to be funny, my wee brothers got more about him than Kyle and he’s got zero personality

Halliday on again today with the Ferry and Co.

Kyle making a lady's front bottom of slagging off McGregor. Calls him thick, only then to refer to him as; not the brightest tool in the shed...
Kevin Kyle calling someone thick is the most ironic thing I’ve ever read.

Also Durrant and Derek F is good as well. Most of them are decent to be fair I’ve never watched McGeady right enough
Durrant and Derek is probably my favourite one , bar the Halliday one. Some of the Celtic episodes are decent with guys like Barry Robson and Derek Riordan.

Durrant and Derek is probably my favourite one , bar the Halliday one. Some of the Celtic episodes are decent with guys like Barry Robson and Derek Riordan.
I’d go McCoist, Halliday then Durrant and Derek imo. Yeah they were actually decent mate the John Hughes one just there was not bad either

Aw mate he needs to wrap being trying to be funny, my wee brothers got more about him than Kyle and he’s got zero personality
He is actually starting to ruin it for me, he adds nothing. Only thing good about him is Ferry slagging him, take the cushion out from under yer top. :D

Saw Slaney last week in the west end looking glum as %^*&.

He is actually starting to ruin it for me, he adds nothing. Only thing good about him is Ferry slagging him, take the cushion out from under yer top. :D

Saw Slaney last week in the west end looking glum as %^*&.
He’s doing my nut in man. Was it him trying to joke about sausage rolls anaw. Kev give it up mate only funny thing was your footballing ability.

Haha wee Slaney, hes defo not paid the internet on lockdown has he :))

Tried to listen to the one with Charlie Austin which could’ve been decent but that prick Slaney ruins it. One on one interviews are a lot better

I like it too. Take it for what it is. Most of the interviews are good entertainment. Watched it from the start and Ferry's interviewing has improved to where he is not interrupting them all the time and lets them go if they are interesting.

Even enjoyed some of the time ones too. Won't go down well, but McGeady's was one of the better ones. Coisty, Durrant/Ferguson, Barry, some of the other highlights. Like most of the others don't pay too much attention to what Kyle says and Slaney can be brutal sometimes to the point where it starts to spoil it, but he comes out with quite a few bits that have made me laugh too.

Another good episode and another episode where Kevin Kyle shows himself to be the least funny c unt on the planet. Brings absolutely nothing to the table except Ferry being able to slag him. Even his football analysis is brutal.

Kyle is excruciating. I don't tend to partake in the non one-on-one interviews but made an exception this time as Halliday was on. Much better in the interview format and Ferry to his credit does his job well.

That big mongo Kevin Kyle showed his true colours anyway trying to slaughter Andy Halliday by calling him “a celtic legend”.

Quite like Si to be honest. Can’t stand Kyle, only on the show because he’s a total idiot. Tend to only watch the interviews, a lot of the Slaney and Kyle stuff is right over my head.

Might be wrong but I think he said “Do this Rangers team have the mental character to win the league? I’m not so sure”

Soemthing along those lines and words we would probably all agree with. He never said anything about what we’ll be like after our transfer business is finished.

And yes he was a Rangers Supporter growing up. The only evidence you need to show that is the fact that Simon never even asked the question.
I imagine Lambert had requested this before the interview to save any abuse from the scum fans.
This

Dont disagree with what he said, and IMO as it stands we dont have the squad to go the distance. We are a few quality additions away from being able to mount a sustained challenge.

I thought when he first started on it Kyle was alright, could tell he had played at a higher level than the other two and seemed sensible enough. As it’s went on though he just constantly contradicts himself and talks utter sh*te.
I also think him and Slane straw up Ferry something awful, clearly they know he’s there route to a pay day

Enjoyed the KTBOTG this week with Halliday on it. Ferry is good aswell, don’t really feel anything for or against Kyle.

Slane seems to have disappeared a bit in recent weeks which isn’t a bad thing. He has his moments but was getting boring and predictable. They should maybe use him once a month or something at most

The 1 on 1s are definitely better than the ones with Kyle and Slane, don't understand how anyone was willing to pay £60 to watch those two live!

Only just started listening to these because i fancied something different for the commute to work, actually really enjoy them and want to keep listening to more.
I find Si hilarious at times, and Slaneys a madman that keeps you laughing away! As for big Kyle well the less said the better for him.. balloon of a guy.

Gave this week's Halliday one with Kevin Kyle and Si Ferry a listen today and it was decent. Kevin Kyle is quite simple but I prefer him to Paul Slane, that guy is a total pestafuck.

Big KK loyal good to see our support still hold him in high regards :)...

Halliday has been brilliant both time’s he has been on the show speaks very well.

Slaneys not funny. Hes clearly suffering from ADHD and some other personality disorder. Weird the fascination with him and his ‘humour’

It was funny to start with but its the same all the time now. Kyle is just awful now, hopefully they bump him for Halliday.

Slaneys not funny. Hes clearly suffering from ADHD and some other personality disorder. Weird the fascination with him and his ‘humour’

100% agree he was reasonably funny to start with but it’s terrible now. Kevin Kyle isn’t good on it either.

Surprisingly find Simon Ferry to be very good at them though, always seems to get the most out of the interviews. The best ones are when it’s just Ferry talking, Halliday one was class.

Made the mistake of watching the Ian Black one a few weeks ago, one of the worst interviews I’ve ever seen :D

Listened to most of the Rangers ones which I've enjoyed, especially Mcoist and Hallidays.

Some non Rangers ones decent aswell Jim Jeffrey's is pretty good and Gary O'Conners is particularly interesting with his stories about playing in Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back