Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open Goal are in an awkward position because although Ferry and Slaney are mentally challengeds, the show itself is produced by Lawwell’s son so you would suspect they will be reluctant to address Lennon potentially being sacked or any dressing room issues.

I look forward to listening to Halliday on it next.:))

Again, if your wanting to watch it for an insight and analysis of football then you’re on the wrong podcast, and KTBOTG will be on tomorrow.

Thank %^*& Ferry and co will not let the paranoid losers on both sides of the city ruin the podcast by taking it serious.

You realise you can enjoy something and still be critical of some aspects of it?

Like we all support Rangers but can be heavily critical on here.

Paranoid loser aye? Nice one, wonder if you’d say that in person to any of the “paranoid losers”.

They are still trying to pretend the Tim’s are decent on the podcast, they mostly gloss over them.

Last season after every dropped Rangers point it was always covered in depth.

Away and hum you’ll never walk alone on Slaineys baws.

You realise you can enjoy something and still be critical of some aspects of it?

Like we all support Rangers but can be heavily critical on here.

Paranoid loser aye? Nice one, wonder if you’d say that in person to any of the “paranoid losers”.

They are still trying to pretend the Tim’s are decent on the podcast, they mostly gloss over them.

Last season after every dropped Rangers point it was always covered in depth.

Away and hum you’ll never walk alone on Slaineys baws.
And them "pretending the times are decent" actually bothers you, hence why you're listening to the wrong podcast if you want some proper football analysis and discussion. Its relatively simple.

I can't remember the podcasts after Rangers games last season, as I don't take it seriously. Nothing other than a laugh for 1 hour out of my week.

And them "pretending the times are decent" actually bothers you, hence why you're listening to the wrong podcast if you want some proper football analysis and discussion. Its relatively simple.

I can't remember the podcasts after Rangers games last season, as I don't take it seriously. Nothing other than a laugh for 1 hour out of my week.
Serious Rangers coverage from H&H and on here. Funny Scottish football banter from places like Open Goal and Football Daft, although I gave up on that. It went downhill after Ewan Cameron left.

Annoying me more recently, as the Gers go marching on and the mentally challengeds tumble and fall, Slaney and Ferry plus Kyle repeating what he's just heard go over and over whats wrong with Celtic, soon as they moved onto us winning 8-0 Slaney disappeared, only to butt in a couple of times and try to change the subject like a spoilt wee bastard. Watch for more of the same tomorrow.

I thought the slater's thing was funny as anything, cringing when Frank wouldn't pay the bill though, made the pair of them look a bit stupid :))

McAvennie wasn't impressed when he thought he was having to settle the bill!

Pretty sure the 'Employee' called Derek Ian as well half way through!

That wind-up was quite funny but McAvennie came across like the total tadger he is. When the guy is letting him know what they usually want for the promotional videos he says 'Aye, well whit ye want and whit ye get are totally different things'

Tosser.
In fairness of someone was wanting me to walk up to a camera Conor McGregor style they'd be getting told to fu.ck off aswell.

it's well documented that Lawwell's son owns this. does this get slightly awkward given that the hosts will have to criticise Lennon? other than that, Slane sometimes says things like he's heard Edouard has a massive sell on and other things (probably just being a wee weirdo tim), however how much info do you think they are privy to given that Lawwell's son owns it and therefore he must know a good bit of what's on the horizon?

Releasing it a day later than usual letting Lawwell and co edit anything they don’t like in it.

They are not even hiding it now this mob.

it's well documented that Lawwell's son owns this. does this get slightly awkward given that the hosts will have to criticise Lennon? other than that, Slane sometimes says things like he's heard Edouard has a massive sell on and other things (probably just being a wee weirdo tim), however how much info do you think they are privy to given that Lawwell's son owns it and therefore he must know a good bit of what's on the horizon?

His ai want the real Neil Lennon pish the other week was embarrassing.

It’s well known PSG have a sell on of about 40% for whatever Edouard goes for, even the Record reported it during the summer.

It’ll be interesting to hear who they suggest as Lennon’s successor.

His ai want the real Neil Lennon pish the other week was embarrassing.
aye, i suspect Edouard and co are disillusioned enough with his tactics and lack of game plan. the last thing they need is him having a tantrum. although in saying that, i'm surprised the tantrum hasn't happened yet as it would almost kick start the process of him being shown the door (see Hibs for detail)

It’s well known PSG have a sell on of about 40% for whatever Edouard goes for, even the Record reported it during the summer.

It’ll be interesting to hear who they suggest as Lennon’s successor.
well that's it, if Open Goal were to jump in the Lennon out camp - do you think Lawwell would appreciate his son's show not helping matters by doing this? i bet we see them back Lennon and no mention of change of manager.

the 40% sell on is interesting indeed, would be excellent for them to sell for £20m and make feck all profit.

aye, i suspect Edouard and co are disillusioned enough with his tactics and lack of game plan. the last thing they need is him having a tantrum. although in saying that, i'm surprised the tantrum hasn't happened yet as it would almost kick start the process of him being shown the door (see Hibs for detail)

We all knew the minute he was appointed this day would come. Surprised it took as long as it has tbh. If he is still in the dugout Jan 2 and we hand them a doing he could lose the plot altogether :))

We all knew the minute he was appointed this day would come. Surprised it took as long as it has tbh. If he is still in the dugout Jan 2 and we hand them a doing he could lose the plot altogether :))
we need him in post for 2nd of Jan, also we need to ensure we turn up for that game. more nervous for the Ibrox home game than the away game 2 months ago due to the time SG overthought his tactics last year. management team have been flawless in personnel and game plans for each game this year though.

That wind-up was quite funny but McAvennie came across like the total tadger he is. When the guy is letting him know what they usually want for the promotional videos he says 'Aye, well whit ye want and whit ye get are totally different things'

Tosser.

Thought the same. Just looked like a couple of guys swanning about as if they owned the place.

Derek looked fuming when he was getting asked questions about Barry :D

Assume it’s tonight and being filmed today because Halliday had a game yesterday for Hearts.

Hopefully anyway, so they can discuss the Neic out banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back