Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
McAvennie going on about the amount of pens we are getting yet again. The mentally challengeds really are overly concerned with what happens with our team. I can’t recall one pen that wasn’t nailed on all season.

McAvennie going on about the amount of pens we are getting yet again. The mentally challengeds really are overly concerned with what happens with our team. I can’t recall one pen that wasn’t nailed on all season.
What's the story with Slaney paying for the fir park pitch? Is it just patter or did he fund it?

Just pish patter.

Played for them in Europe for example.

Aberdeen have had the same amount but I guess nobody speaks sheep to tell them

Genuinely don't know if Slanye's mad chessboard blazer and Biggie tee is some kind of piss take look or if he actually dresses like that in day to day life.

Wank McAvennie shouldn’t be on any podcast, constantly interrupting and thinks he’s hilarious

He thinks he’s the dogs bollocks when in actual fact he’s a sad old man.

In the Slaters episode it looked like they had dragged a tramp in off the street and kitted him out.

That is why mainstream media is dying. Hugh Keevins and Chick Young still have jobs, and the papers are worse! People are going to these podcasts because they are more the fans experience of football. I actually think the fact the Keep it on the Ground boys are not all media trained makes it more amusing. It is just a bunch of mates taking about football, they way I would with my mates... less the Celtic fans of course!
And most importantly they’ve played the game so they offer a down to earth insight we don’t get anywhere else.

Talks a bit about the hate mail he got for signing for us. People saying he let his family down etc by going to Rangers.

Once again highlights who the real bigots are. I don’t know one Rangers fan who had a problem with Daly being Irish or a Catholic (which he confirmed he really isn’t).

Talks a bit about the hate mail he got for signing for us. People saying he let his family down etc by going to Rangers.

Once again highlights who the real bigots are. I don’t know one Rangers fan who had a problem with Daly being Irish or a Catholic (which he confirmed he really isn’t).
It’s the same people that notice when Rangers players cross themselves when they score.....Celtic fans.

They’ll never get over Maurice Johnston, and hopefully they never get over their failure to land the (diddy) ten...

Will give it a watch as I liked the big man and was sorry it did not really work out with us. Thought he was going to be a real asset for where we were at the time.

It’s the same people that notice when Rangers players cross themselves when they score.....Celtic fans.

They’ll never get over Maurice Johnston, and hopefully they never get over their failure to land the (diddy) ten...

I've always said, if you want to know the religion of a Rangers player, ask a celtc fan.

Did laugh when he was talking about the name, seamaus from Derby and called it that he would be 'taking' the same money that Daly did.

How excited are they all when talking about the Bheasts.

Thank God Halliday is usually on it to balance it out a bit.

Kevin Kyle says some things where if you didn't know better, you'd think English was his second language. Not many functioning brain cells in there. Another great Open Goal episode though, and whilst I think we'd all agree Slaney is terrific, but it's great to have Si back.

Kevin Kyle says some things where if you didn't know better, you'd think English was his second language. Not many functioning brain cells in there. Another great Open Goal episode though, and whilst I think we'd all agree Slaney is terrific, but it's great to have Si back.

He's doing coaching had 3 boys and a gull in the team. He;s from stranraer, so I think that's why!

Kyle seems to want to try claim Tav can’t defend, despite his defensive game improving so massively that we have kept 20 clean sheets this season. Guy is a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back