Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ we are going to have weeks of “griff hus tae start ih eh” again
You’d think even the most simple of folk would realise there’s an underlying reason why he’s not starting games.

Infact, only seems to be used in sos situations.

Last edited:
Si just said on Go Radio “Celtic haven’t been outplayed in one game this season. All their problems have from individual errors.” Seriously.
Have you not listened to his stories on Open Goal?

Loves a drink, even when he is at work it would seem.

Si just said on Go Radio “Celtic haven’t been outplayed in one game this season. All their problems have from individual errors.” Seriously.
Surely someone called him out from our game. Presume he’s not counting Europe

I know there are various views from Ferry being insufferable, to lining the pockets of Peter, but that aside, there are some fans of it on here.

I enjoyed Fod last week - thought he was very honest.

Up this week, Lambert.

Did I hear he was a Rangers fan as a kid?

First time I’ve listened at length to him. Surprised just how arrogant he is. (He’s won the Champions League, but felt like he now views himself as a great).

Interesting interview. Scottish guy abroad stuff was a decent listen.

He doesn’t think Rangers are mentally tough enough to win the league in the coming season.

Guess many of us harbour the same concerns. Hearing it from mentally challengeds makes the desire even greater though.
Theyre deluded

Could listen to carragher all day, proper football man. For anyone who hasn’t already, you should give his own podcast a go. His ones with the gaffer and Michael Owen are particularly good

Carragher interview was excellent and in fairness Slane “calming the fuk down” played a big part in that.

He must have taken his meds as well as having being intimidated but he came across like a pretty normal guy which helped keep the interview on track.

Enjoyed that with Carragher.

He doesn’t forget where he came from.
Good quality which keeps you grounded.

Interesting to see Si drag his mate along too.

Riddy for Slaney when he asked Carragher if he ever kidded on he wanted the ball but secretly tried to hide.

That jokes ok up here but he’s asking guys who’ve played top level football :))

How does that work? Sounds like it could be decent but haven’t really tuned in to those shows.
So theres an app. You pay entry fee for weekly league. Theres say 10 fixtures. Pick your predictions. 1pt for each correct result. Most points wins or splits. Would be 5 a week and play against other posters. Very easy to use.

So theres an app. You pay entry fee for weekly league. Theres say 10 fixtures. Pick your predictions. 1pt for each correct result. Most points wins or splits. Would be 5 a week and play against other posters. Very easy to use.

Sounds not bad. Is it based on results like W-D-L or actual score lines?

Still enjoy the show but believed for years Si Ferry knew what he was talking about, my opinion has changed big time.

He talks nonsense
Everyone that’s beat Celtic has sat off them or along they lines. Ridiculous mate and so far removed from the truth, and the sooner they understand that Griffiths isn’t match fit the better, he’s blowing out his arse after 15 minutes. Like yourself still enjoy. You get sorted for game the morra easily enough?

Everyone that’s beat Celtic has sat off them or along they lines. Ridiculous mate and so far removed from the truth, and the sooner they understand that Griffiths isn’t match fit the better, he’s blowing out his arse after 15 minutes. Like yourself still enjoy. You get sorted for game the morra easily enough?
Wonder when they will realise he is done? Probably get a shock when he retires or gets chucked for celtic.

I have just got to this part of the podcast and this is why i posted what I did. What world is he living on? The complete opposite is the truth, mental.

Yes mate sorted cheers

As I said earlier in the thread on GoRadio on Monday night Ferry said “Celtic haven’t been outplayed by any team this season, all their issues have come from individual errors.” I don’t think he even believes that sort of pish or the stuff he was spouting on the pod from tonight. He just wants it to be true.

As I said earlier in the thread on GoRadio on Monday night Ferry said “Celtic haven’t been outplayed by any team this season, all their issues have come from individual errors.” I don’t think he even believes that sort of pish or the stuff he was spouting on the pod from tonight. He just wants it to be true.
Must have missed his team having zero shots at home against us I take it? :))

He knows %^*& all. I don't know anyone his age with as dinosaur points of view
Said before his proclamation that "football is shite these days" was a real public toilet blowjob statement - alarmingly it was on an episode with Barry ferguson when they denounced sports science as "shite" and Kevin Kyle when talking about analytics and stats teams said "get them tae fùck"

Absolute chimps talking pish

He said a few weeks back that Griffiths is their most important player, I think he thinks he’s still in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back