Open Goal Podcast

Teddy bear

Official Ticketer
There are other podcasts and video Rangers minded outlets but if you want to watch then crack on,I choose not to,also dont buy papers or watch BBC Scotland my choice, you keep listening if your happy, anything remotely related to that rancid club I will avoid!
If you watch open goal does that mean you don't listen to the Rangers minded podcasts also?
Can you not do both?

Last edited:

kenikinif

Watched it a couple of times and find it quite boring with 4 guys talking over each other and saying nothing,Its got the make up that turned many of us away from clyde ie 3 tims and the token Rangers guy.
They probably thought they would have the Andy Halliday of the Murty days but Andy can wipe the floor with them with his natural flair and he seems to have a bit of the Super Ally about him and he will do better than this rabble
Frank macca is embarrassingly bad and Andy Halliday will move on to better things

Hideyorii

Given the sensitivities, rather than post the link, you should all note the following;

Adidas
dafabet
Magners

Intelligent Car Leasing
JD Sports
Coca Cola
Powerade
Sky Sports
BT Sports
Eden Mill Gin
Konami
Eleven Sports Media
Forbes on the Square
Cadbury’s
Clyde 1
Go Radio
Science in Sport
Nirvana
Simple Group
Indigo Communications
Utilita Energy (best return your strip)

They then have a host of smaller, west of Scotland based companies.

Think before you line the pockets of Celtic.

:)
Which album? Never mind I presume

BritanniaBear

Should be good with Halliday back, Although I still think the last couple of episodes have been decent enough without him.

Derek Ferguson comes across decent on it as well. Changed days from when I used to hear him on BBC Radio Scotland.

carlosapicella

The header is pretty clear on the thread title.

We’re comfortable lining the pockets of the great leader

gone up 10 fold based on this latest bump.
Doh!
If you watch open goal does that mean you don't listen to the Tangers minded podcasts also?
Can you not do both?
You can do whatever you want mate as I do,I was accused of having married a catholic and brought my children up in that faith,because I had the audacity to knock some shit radio podcast and upset some weans on here!I dont personally listen to Radio Clyde not because of its initials,but because I think like BBC it has an anti Rangers bias that's my choice,I was accused of being uber staunch,which couldn't be further from the truth,but if you want to listen to all the above then please do,after all until wee burnie takes control wee still have free speech! Have a nice day

Queenstreetloyal

Enjoyed that tonight

Not to fussed about it being filmed before the Lennon rant as they’re not going to criticise him anyway and Halliday wouldn’t say anything due to his position in football at the minute

Jg1966

I don't mind open goal or the coupon show. But McAvennie is hopeless. Replace him with someone half decent and there would be no complaints from me.

As others have said chill out its only light hearted banter.

andy5836

McAvennie’s at it again. “Celtic gave Rangers the title, they put no pressure on them”.
How about we put proper pressure on them and they crumbled. Unbeaten this season how he can’t just give us credit is beyond me.
And what about the previous 9 years, who put pressure on Celtic?

Joebones

McAvennie’s at it again. “Celtic gave Rangers the title, they put no pressure on them”.
How about we put proper pressure on them and they crumbled. Unbeaten this season how he can’t just give us credit is beyond me.

I quite like the Open Goal one, the boy Slane is mental but can find him funny. The one with McAvennie I just can’t listen too, he doesn’t have a brain, I’m not sure he actually watches any football, and is expected to give opinions. He’s fkin useless.

Suttonger

To be honest it's not the best but I've been watching it a lot recently with the tarriers being shite.

I do like Derek Ferguson though.. I'm surprised the amount of stick he gets on here.
I know fergie got pelters on here for the way he was on Radio Scotland, I never listen to it down south so can't comment on that but he never hides where his allegencies are anytime I listen to him on open goal and he comes across quite knowledgeable when talking about football.

The opinion is quite split on here on the open goal podcasts for various reason which is fair enough but I quite enjoy them generally, it's never going to be the most in depth talk of Scottish football but it's easy listening for me on the train journeys to and from work.

Thommo2006

At the start when Ferguson is talking about his hair and says you play the hand you're dealt. Si fires back you were dealt a cnut of a hand. Proper laugh out loud moment