Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good show this week. As bitter and deluded a tim slaney is, I still find him funny.
Enjoyed Kyle slagging Porteous. Hopefully Morelos shows him what hard is tonight!!

He's got the work ethic - three jobs at 11-15 years old, " The richest teenager in Stranraer" (or something like that) :D

He gets a lot of stick but I like him. My kind of man.

Aye. What I was trying to get at was he looked damn good for 108kh. Even now he looks great for 100 or whatever it was he said.

Was pissing myself at Lennon calling Slaney a tart.

I have no idea how folk can rattle through snus either btw. I remember trying it at an afters once and it made me feel really dizzy and lightheaded. Was already out my nut right enough.

Fair play to Kyle if he's doing DPD deliveries 6 days a week assuming that wasn't a piss take.

I do feel a bit sorry for him, don't know why he just looks awfully out of place at times on that show and probably knows it so tries to make up for it by trying too hard. Made some good points on the show yesterday, he was spot on about players strutting around the pitch think they're big time but don't actually want the ball.

Kyle almost ruined his Porteous rant with his usual “maybe I’m wrong” at the end.

But you could tell this week he was just speaking his mind, rather than trying to say what someone else wanted to hear, and therefore tying himself in knots.

He was direct with his statements this week and came across well.

Fair play to Kyle if he's doing DPD deliveries 6 days a week assuming that wasn't a piss take.

I do feel a bit sorry for him, don't know why he just looks awfully out of place at times on that show and probably knows it so tries to make up for it by trying too hard. Made some good points on the show yesterday, he was spot on about players strutting around the pitch think they're big time but don't actually want the ball.

He won’t be taking the piss.

He was a taxi driver, but guessing the current situation ruined that.

Seems a grafter.

Derek Ferguson admitting to attending the celtic game yesterday and 5 minutes later saying livi manager should get manager of the year. Proof if any was needed that he is a sleekit little rat and not one of us.
He was working for the BBC last night. He does the majority of Hamilton games. You clearly stopped watching before he defended Morelos and highlighted how other players get away with the same stuff he gets punished for.

He was working for the BBC last night. He does the majority of Hamilton games. You clearly stopped watching before he defended Morelos and highlighted how other players get away with the same stuff he gets punished for.

When the mentally challengeds were hounding him for examples he should have said McGregor and Porteous last night

Did laugh when he said Griffiths against Aberdeen and Slaney said ‘Bah it was 100% Hamilton and Fergie says .. There you go . He’s done it twice and nothing

As an aside, anyone believing that Snus Hiddink was genuinely on the phone to that wee guy is off their nut, he had the ear phone in while he was getting instructions from the coach or whoever it was, the Lennon on the phone shite was a blatant lie to cover up more unprofessionalism.
Was listening to UB40 apparently :cool:

When the mentally challengeds were hounding him for examples he should have said McGregor and Porteous last night

Did laugh when he said Griffiths against Aberdeen and Slaney said ‘Bah it was 100% Hamilton and Fergie says .. There you go . He’s done it twice and nothing

Slaney is thick as fuk and walked into that.

Derek Ferguson admitting to attending the celtic game yesterday and 5 minutes later saying livi manager should get manager of the year. Proof if any was needed that he is a sleekit little rat and not one of us.
Just ignore him defending Morelos?

Started watching on YouTube there, but between Slaney’s boots and Halliday’s tattoo, then I’ll switch back the sound only version.

Hes as bitter a 19th Century Terrorist as they come. He tries to mask it but it even comes out on these shows, imagine what he's like day to day.

Rat.

He has been the only one ive heard giving us credit for playing well, he stated last week that he doubts Sellick would have got near us even if they had had a normal season we have been playing that well, compare that to the rest of them who are trying to convince us that sellick have handed us the league.

He is a wind up merchant and no doubts hates Rangers as much as any of us hate Sellick but at least he managed to give us credit, something I could never give that lot.

Just when you think Kyle is coming onto a game he hits out with:

"The sooner Rangers get it wrapped up in terms of...officially"

Who’s “the jet”?

Feel I’m missing out on this patter. :))

Genuinely don’t know what it means or why it’s a weekly occurrence.

Kevin Kyle's best show by miles. Big man's feeling confident having lost a bit of weight and it shows.

Hes spot on as well porteous is an absolute shitebag cardboard hard man prick.
He's been saying this for a while , I'm sure he said it last season or at start of season about him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back