Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't dislike him but Kevin Kyle is an utter space cadet. Reminds me of an auld pished c*nt in a pub that contradicts himself every two stories he tells.
He spent most of this weeks show yawning, clearly wanted to get out and away for his golf.

So has this show - the Emperor's new clothes last year - revealed its true form? Early 90’s tudor crisps spring onion sellik trackie?

They always do.

Last edited:
Slaney is an ambassador for kerryfail street with his blaming low standards in the SPFL for making us looking good rather than giving any real credit.
Just like the moon howlers he shares schools of thought with the simpleton overlooks the fact this logic fails the second you acknowledge they play in the same league against the same opposition.
Can’t believe no one challenged him on that & convinced it’s as they think harsh calling out a retard.
Met loads of stad de gad wrongins like him who try mask their bitterness through a wee giggle or ’just joking’ comment here & there but you know fine well the internal hatred levels.

Amazed that folk listen to this when there’s a ridiculous number of actual quality podcasts out there.

Si Ferry is decent for the interviews etc as his style really suits it and he is a funny boy, but the actual football discussion from the rest is absolutely deranged.

Amazed that folk listen to this when there’s a ridiculous number of actual quality podcasts out there.

Si Ferry is decent for the interviews etc as his style really suits it and he is a funny boy, but the actual football discussion from the rest is absolutely deranged.
I watch because it is full of nonsense that's what I like , I can't take slaney seriously and I find him funny , I've said on here before slaney isn't bitter at all I've been told a lot of his mates are bears , i don't think it's bitterness at all, but he's just totally fried .

Aye it's pretty poor form, watching it just now and doesn't even turn round when Kyle is speaking.
one one hand, I do agree that it’s ignorant and I genuinely think Slaney cba with Kyle at all. On the other, Kyle could put an insomniac to sleep. Count the amount of times he says “a dunno, Si”!

I enjoy the podcast the though, it’s a laugh and it’s not serious. Every now and then get some cracking stories and it’s great to see slaneys pain!

I am one of the few who appreciates Kevin but he was pretty borjng this week and then Si completely interrupts his most interesting story!

Tend to fall asleep anytime ive watched it Andy can do better than this surely
And in a year when most tim podcasts have got funnier by the week this is just poor

3 Tims and a Rangers man, enjoy it for what it is and enjoy their pain. Of course their gonna be bitter cause I certainly would if I was on the show. I actually think it's decent enough and can be funny at times. Slaney is a jakey wee tim from Anderson, who cares what he says?.

Not sure why they have to be mutually exclusive. This thread is taking Open Goal way too seriously once more.

Wee Slaney getting all excited again. Turnbull player of the year, the chase is on and saying Dundee Utd will beat us. Can’t wait to see him staring into space after the impending Celtic slip up shortly.

I don't know how anyone can listen to that imbecile. Maybe it's an age thing but to me Slaney and Ferry are just a couple of silly wee boys that know nothing about football. I watched them a couple of times and was far from impressed.

I don't know how anyone can listen to that imbecile. Maybe it's an age thing but to me Slaney and Ferry are just a couple of silly wee boys that know nothing about football. I watched them a couple of times and was far from impressed.
Ferry is a good story teller. Have a listen to his interview on the under the cosh podcast. It is very funny

Slaney and McGeady could have been separated at birth pair of ugly b.astards Slaney true self is coming out now it makes watching him even funnier.

Rat face ould call us the most offensive thing on the show and his pals on here would still back him up.

A horrible little rat of a human being who hates our club and everything we stand for.

But aye he’s funny at times - no bother. I place these same sort of people on the same level of those who want Celt*c to do well in Europe because ‘their a Scottish club’.

Shameful.

Rat face ould call us the most offensive thing on the show and his pals on here would still back him up.

A horrible little rat of a human being who hates our club and everything we stand for.

But aye he’s funny at times - no bother. I place these same sort of people on the same level of those who want Celt*c to do well in Europe because ‘their a Scottish club’.

Shameful.

You seem really angry mate, have a wee lie down.

Shameful.

4z9tr3.jpg

Shameful.
It's really not that deep

Shameful.
Have a can of juice mate. It’s a podcast covering Scottish football. Nothing too serious. I don’t understand how anyone can’t realise that Slane is taking the piss half the time and playing up for the camera.

Have a can of juice mate. It’s a podcast covering Scottish football. Nothing too serious. I don’t understand how anyone can’t realise that Slane is taking the piss half the time and playing up for the camera.
Yes and the other half he is your typical bitter Celtic fan of the Kerryfail ilk. I don’t mind him overall but to say he isn’t bitter to his core and it’s all just a laugh simply isn’t true.

Yes and the other half he is your typical bitter Celtic fan of the Kerryfail ilk. I don’t mind him overall but to say he isn’t bitter to his core and it’s all just a laugh simply isn’t true.

I've met him in person. He is a bitter bastard.

Don't know why a few rush to his defence when it's said. He might be playing it up for the camera like he does with his entire personality but the hurt is there.

I love to see it and I don't hate him or anything.

Last edited:

Shameful.
Fucking hell life must be bleak going through it with that mentality.

Slaney was a wee dick and not even funny on last nights show, but the ironic thing is 90% of folk on here would be far, far more bitter on the show and without the funny patter. So I really struggle to take people serious about his “real side coming out”.

Never said he wasn’t. He obviously is but there’s bitter and there’s taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back