Open Goal Podcast

All of the Lights

Wouldn’t surprise me if those 3 goons still think that mob will win the league.

Ferry creaming his pants a couple of weeks ago saying they’d win every game until end of season.

can’t wait to watch them, would have been better with Halliday as he plays them well!

Slippy

Official Ticketer
Wouldn’t surprise me if those 3 goons still think that mob will win the league.

Ferry creaming his pants a couple of weeks ago saying they’d win every game until end of season.

can’t wait to watch them, would have been better with Halliday as he plays them well!

I don't remember that, I guess it would have been tongue and cheek because he didn't even think they'd beat us last week.

3cheers.Rfc

Lost interest after 30 min, hadn't watched it since Halliday disappeared.

Doesn't seem to be as much humour which can be expected I suppose given what's happening with there beloved club :))

Empire

Administrator
Staff member
I gave it another go last night (said I wouldn’t until Halliday was back) and I’m glad I did because I haven’t laughed like I did at something Si Ferry said in ages and I’m still sniggering away just thinking about it.

Lennon on the phone to that Oko-Flex, AirPod in his ear and Lennon has just totally chucked it, not caring anymore, sitting in the house steaming and when he’s meant to be giving the wee prick advice and encourage for going on he just farts down the phone into his ear.

Honestly the thought of that in my head was hilarious

WinkieWATP

I gave it another go last night (said I wouldn’t until Halliday was back) and I’m glad I did because I haven’t laughed like I did at something Si Ferry said in ages and I’m still sniggering away just thinking about it.

Lennon on the phone to that Oko-Flex, AirPod in his ear and Lennon has just totally chucked it, not caring anymore, sitting in the house steaming and when he’s meant to be giving the wee prick advice and encourage for going on he just farts down the phone into his ear.

Honestly the thought of that in my head was hilarious
But yet could easily be the truth

AnglianBear

Just watched the post Dubai podcast and I cannot believe all four of them sat there without a hint of a smile on their faces saying "Celtic did nothing wrong, they had permission"

No mention of the continual rule breaks, drinking by the pool with no face masks and Duffy being sent home, told he wouldnt be playing etc etc.

WeAr3Th3Pe0ple

Just watched the post Dubai podcast and I cannot believe all four of them sat there without a hint of a smile on their faces saying "Celtic did nothing wrong, they had permission"

No mention of the continual rule breaks, drinking by the pool with no face masks and Duffy being sent home, told he wouldnt be playing etc etc.
This x100.
Sitting listening to Ferguson rattle 'they did nothing wrong' 4 times in a minute. The whole lot of them on this podcast haven't got a clue. Absolute crap without Halliday on it.