Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Kyle clearly has the IQ of a toilet brush.

Slaney tries too hard, sometimes he hits out with a good story but more often than not it's a bit cringe.

I enjoy watching a lot of the 1v1 interviews but anyone who is paying to go see them at the Hydro for however much it costs needs their head checked.

Si Ferry has grew on me since the first interviews came out, a lot better flow to them now. Needs to get rid of Kevin Kyle though, he brings nothing to the table at all.

Slaneys not funny. Hes clearly suffering from ADHD and some other personality disorder. Weird the fascination with him and his ‘humour’

He is annoying enough but it's the way he says Si constantly.

"See si, what I think happened si, is they got a big box si then decided to chuck it in the ocean si"

(Have no idea what that sentence was all about btw, it's not a quote or his :D )

Si Ferry seems to get all the funny/interesting stories out of the people he interviews. It must be like talking to a wee random ned down the pub that seems quite friendly.

Thought the big Kyle one was tonight but it’s Monday, been enjoying these while working from home. Even some of the mentally challengeds :eek:

Damien Duff up this week.

A bit of a mentally challenged bastard.

Some good stories and tells them well though.

I love the podcast. Si, Slaney and Kevin Kyle are brilliant and it's been excellent having Andy Halliday on it so much recently. The episode were Slaney was talking about shiting himself from Andre Blackman is hilarious. Some amazing stories from the old pros.

I love the podcast. Si, Slaney and Kevin Kyle are brilliant and it's been excellent having Andy Halliday on it so much recently. The episode were Slaney was talking about shiting himself from Andre Blackman is hilarious. Some amazing stories from the old pros.

Kevin Kyle is certainly not brilliant whatsoever.

Quite enjoyed the last Keeping the Ball on the Ground show they did with Bobby Madden and Andy Halliday.

Never been a fan of Kyle or Slaney but Si Ferry has grown on me. Just a cheeky wee guy who lets the guests speak and doesn’t put his own opinion onto things.

May have played with Celtic at youth level, but has never shown any preference to them or disrespected Rangers in anyway.

No one with two working ears has ever said Kevin Kyle is brilliant!

He’s absolutely brutal.

Ferry should be paid double for having to put up with those two clowns.

Numan and Craig Moore ones were pretty good, worth a watch. Best one was Durrant and Ferguson IMO.

No one with two working ears has ever said Kevin Kyle is brilliant!

He’s absolutely brutal.

Ferry should be paid double for having to put up with those two clowns.
Lmao a really like the two of them. Both ears are fine.

I’ll go out on a limb here and say; I think he’s a 19th Century Terrorist tramp.

I am only joking mate, I’ve listened to the two Halliday podcasts and I can still here his voice, Mike Tyson has a clearer tone than him he’s absolutely brutal to listen to and his patter is sh*te.

In his defense. I got dragged along to watch Kilmarnock and during their warm up Kevin fired a screamer into the stands and scudded a wee lassy near us in the face, spark out cold. I was bursting for a pish and a wee bit came out while laughing. That was pretty brilliant.
Told yous. Legend

Damien Duff one summing up what we all already know regarding Southern Ireland Celtic supporters. Asked if he supported them growing up, he says he had an English team and then Celtic. Same with everyone else. Si Ferry then asks if he’d ever been and the reply was NO.

Celtic fans like to believe that the full of the south is diehards

I think we've found Kevin Kyle's FF login.

His accent is brutal and that's coming from somebody with a West of Scotland/South Texas blend.
I only know the Slaney guy from this pod and I honestly only understand about 1/3 of what he's saying. He's too busy laughing at his own stories to speak clearly.

I like Ferry and his interviews much more than when they're all on and spouting rubbish.

I think we've found Kevin Kyle's FF login.

His accent is brutal and that's coming from somebody with a West of Scotland/South Texas blend.
I only know the Slaney guy from this pod and I honestly only understand about 1/3 of what he's saying. He's too busy laughing at his own stories to speak clearly.

I like Ferry and his interviews much more than when they're all on and spouting rubbish.

Starting to think I might be in the minority liking Kevin Kyle and Slaney haha

Half tempted to skip Leishman.

Just sense it will be bang average.

Enjoying the Radio Scotland pods at present... :-0

that Slane either plays an idiot or is an idiot, either way, he comes across as a fucking idiot

Last edited:
Prefer Football Daft to be honest.

The episodes on Open Goal with Halliday and Foddy were top class though.

i'm with you. the endearing part of kyle is how incredibly thick he is but i don't mind him
Finally lol he's definitely daft and he takes the abuse he gets well. Always respectful when talking about his time with us too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back