Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
that si ferry on go radio last nights show was talking more shite than 10 arses claims celtic have the pound for pound better players all over the pitch and the rangers defence which have conceded 3 goals in the league all season would have been scared of griffiths starting LOL, guys still living in 2017 ffs

Did anyone bother with the Danny Graham interview last night?
I don't really bother with any of the interviews these days, scraping the barrel a bit with some of them.

Really enjoying the main show though since Halliday joined them. Without him on it i don't think i'd bother.

The main show on a Tuesday has been brilliant. Halliday is a great addition. I like si ferry. Slaney has calmed down a bit and hes actually alright now. Kevin Kyle is a hard listen tho tbh.

that si ferry on go radio last nights show was talking more shite than 10 arses claims celtic have the pound for pound better players all over the pitch and the Rangers defence which have conceded 3 goals in the league all season would have been scared of griffiths starting LOL, guys still living in 2017 ffs
He talks a lot of shite despite what his fan club on here say. This "we have better players" is what they are all desperately clinging to. It is of course a load of shite. Be lucky if 3 of them got near our side.

Will be good if it’s Halliday and Ferguson.

Also looking forward to the coupon show later in the week to see how that tosser Macavennie is. On last weeks show he couldn’t believe Slaney predicted a draw and rolled his eyes when Derek Ferguson was saying how confident he was of a Rangers victory.

Will be good if it’s Halliday and Ferguson.

Also looking forward to the coupon show later in the week to see how that tosser Macavennie is. On last weeks show he couldn’t believe Slaney predicted a draw and rolled his eyes when Derek Ferguson was saying how confident he was of a Rangers victory.

Mcavennie is a million times worse than Kyle.

Genuinely feels like he doesn't watch any football.

Said he was told Laxalt is one of the 10 best left backs in football!

The argument of who gets in who's team will never go away or change for some because a lot are basing Celtics players on past glories and reputations.

You can only deal with the here and now and as it stands on form no Celtic player gets in our team.

He talks a lot of shite despite what his fan club on here say. This "we have better players" is what they are all desperately clinging to. It is of course a load of shite. Be lucky if 3 of them got near our side.

I don't agree with it but it's not really an outrageous comment. You'd expect most of their fans to think that given they've won so many trophies on the spin.

Ask fans from either side that question and 9 times out of 10 they'll pick their own team.

Caixinha didn't do much right but he was spot on when he snubbed Ferguson for that coaches job. I wish I didn't listen to that go radio show earlier as he pretty much repeated himself on open goal.

Halliday And Ferguson on it this week.

Kevin Kyle started making the point about how having Edouard fit wouldn't have made much difference to the tims performance or result (a good point for once), Slaney quietly says he would have finished the Elynoussi chance...

cue Kyle "Aye he would have finished that so that would have changed it".

An absolute buffoon of a man, he can never think logically when someone disagrees with him so just reverts to "aye fair enough".

Anyway, this podcast is hardly known for it's tactical insight.

I’m sorry but “slaney” is the pricks prick

Some of Ferry’s interviews were decent but is it jobs for the boys bringing Kyle and Slaney and beefing the show up.

I used to put my Celtic scarf on the tv when we played Rangers was the shite he said last week

Duffy would be unstoppable against us apparently he said last week

Kevin Kyle started making the point about how having Edouard fit wouldn't have made much difference to the tims performance or result (a good point for once), Slaney quietly says he would have finished the Elynoussi chance...

cue Kyle "Aye he would have finished that so that would have changed it".

An absolute buffoon of a man.

He is brutal man.

You can actually see the others looking at him with contempt when he is talking.

Halliday on the other hand is brilliant. Just says it as it is.

I like the mix they bring to the show.. it was an average show before Halliday and he’s made it much better. Different characters make it good. Slane isn’t there to be taken serious

Some of Ferry’s interviews were decent but is it jobs for the boys bringing Kyle and Slaney and beefing the show up.

I used to put my Celtic scarf on the tv when we played Rangers was the shite he said last week

You do realise half the stuff he says is to be taken with a pinch of salt. Its hardly a serious podcast:D

Slaney is probably the less biased out of him, Si and Kyle.

You do realise half the stuff he says is to be taken with a pinch of salt. Its hardly a serious podcast:D

No I know mate but you can tell he is a bitter wee bastard

I’d watch it more if he wasn’t on it

Haliday has brought some staunchness to it to be fair

Kyle is just comical

Si really thinks they’ll just flick a switch and it’ll come back doesn’t he? Even after Saturday.

Had to switch it off last week.

I know the podcast isn’t meant to be taken seriously and it’s a bit of a laugh and a joke but Kyle is insufferable.

that si ferry on go radio last nights show was talking more shite than 10 arses claims celtic have the pound for pound better players all over the pitch and the Rangers defence which have conceded 3 goals in the league all season would have been scared of griffiths starting LOL, guys still living in 2017 ffs

Not really what he said at all

He said overall “in his opinion” he still felt Celtic had a better overall squad. Many in the media will still believe this - it’s up to us to win something and prove them wrong.

And he felt the Rangers players would have rather faced Klimala than Griffiths (probably true)

Not really what he said at all

He said overall “in his opinion” he still felt Celtic had a better overall squad. Many in the media will still believe this - it’s up to us to win something and prove them wrong.

And he felt the Rangers players would have rather faced Klimala than Griffiths (probably true)
He said if everyone was fit on both sides non of our midfielders
Or forwards would get in the Celtic team.

Slaney is a absolute moon man but I can’t help but warm to him - the light hearted pod cast of class.

He said if everyone was fit on both sides non of our midfielders
Or forwards would get in the Celtic team.

“In his opinion” as a Celtic Supporter. He’s entitled to it.

As I said, it’s up to our team to prove them wrong. One Old Firm game proves nothing yet. We need to go on and win something and then we can laugh at them for underestimating us.

Couple of posters already mentioned it but Hallidays story about Gerrard's reaction to McGregors red card is excellent.

Also enjoyed Ferguson asking if Michael Stewart played enough games in his career to get angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back