Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Kyle is a big mumbling nugget. Trying to explain what he meant when he said we haven't played anyone yet and just isn't making sense as usual.

Nothing that comes out of Kyle's mouth makes sense :))

I aways give him a free pass because he's spoke about the show helping his mental health but in the name of fu.ck! Never seen anyone on any media platform talk more shite than him.

Decent episode overall.

I enjoy listening to it but around half the show is taken up with what the Celtc are or are not supposedly doing.

Almost 30 mins talking about them and 5 mins about us then even during that they bring up the Celtic goalkeepers!

Kyle talks rapid shite and having a wee dig at bears on Twitter for digging him out over his we haven’t played anyone patter. Lastly Kyle saying we when talking about Celtic I hate the fact he played for us and that I actually stuck up for him too.

The show used to be fun and imo fair when we weren’t a threat now it’s so one sided Halliday hardly gets a word in now.

For a split second now and again you think Slaney is going to come out with a valid point then his brain catches up with his month and it ends up in verbal mince.

Kevin Kyle is the type who after a few pints would be screaming sevco and calling us all sorts. With genuine bike pouring from him. Aggressive, hateful and with a serious chip on his shoulder.

As much as Slane is clearly a supporter of them, I couldn’t see him acting like that.

Kyle ruins the show and it’s pretty evident they all think he is a complete loser.

Haven’t watched for a few weeks, not sure why it just felt a bit different & I couldn’t be arsed anymore.

For what it’s worth, fair play to Slaney who had wrapped the wee man syndrome type behaviour & Si was pretty neutral, but was becoming a bit more tim like.

Anyone else felt it was changing slightly, getting a different feeling from the show?. If it was just me then I will probably go back & watch it again.

Last edited:
Haven’t watched for a few weeks, not sure why it just felt a bit different & I couldn’t be arsed anymore.

For what it’s worth, fair play to Slaney who had wrapped them wee man syndrome type behaviour & Si was pretty neutral, but was becoming a bit more tim like.

Anyone else felt it was changing slightly, getting a different feeling from the show?. If it was just me then I will probably go back & watch it again.
It absolutely was like that in the aftermath of our win at the piggery but it’s back to normal now imo

Kevin Kyle is the type who after a few pints would be screaming sevco and calling us all sorts. With genuine bike pouring from him. Aggressive, hateful and with a serious chip on his shoulder.

As much as Slane is clearly a supporter of them, I couldn’t see him acting like that.

Kyle ruins the show and it’s pretty evident they all think he is a complete loser.
Trying to fit in, he's reeking of desperation and is the weak link. Everybody knows it.

I like the way Halliday is playing it at the moment. He’s sitting fairly quiet, soaking in their rage and then talking us up but being very clear there’s a long way to go. He’s just slowly giving it to them and holding his get it right up ye back for the time where the league is won (hopefully!).

Think he was a reserve team regular about 10/11 years ago and was expecting to break into the first team but didn’t due to the injury.

Was at an Old Firm reserve game in May 2009 at Ibrox and he scored 2. Good dribbler, good finisher and the best player on the pitch. Was a couple of thousand Celtic fans and maybe half that for Rangers fans (Celtic could win the title that day). Hardly any security, thought it was going to kick off.
I was at that game too, it’s was shocking how many Celtic fans were in the ground and hardly any police. I thought it was going to kick off too.

Kyle’s patter about Rangers fans supposedly crying over his comments that we hadn’t played anyone decent yet was horrendous. Absolutely no one was raging at it and we were in fact crying with laughter at yet another of his shite opinions :D

I like the way Halliday is playing it at the moment. He’s sitting fairly quiet, soaking in their rage and then talking us up but being very clear there’s a long way to go. He’s just slowly giving it to them and holding his get it right up ye back for the time where the league is won (hopefully!).
The way every Rangers fan should be acting just now.

Let them talk.

Kyle is a bead rattling bastard.

A shite footballer and even worse guest.

Slaney’s jackets were fucking terrible.

As was Halliday’s tbf.

Enjoyed that tonight. Hallidays cotton bud story was utter pish but was laughing away at it :D :D

Was thinking ‘that’s not really a story is it’ :D

I know Slaney’s a tim but can’t not help but laugh at some of the stuff he comes out with. His acting at the end was awful (but hilarious).

Slaney and Kevin Kyle are one bad scum result away from going full Sevco and congratulating us on our first title and using the mentally challenged comfort blanket.
Kyles “Rangers fans need to stop crying” comment after his “aye they huvny played anybudy, Si” sums the big stupid mentally challenged up tbh!
And talking about stupid ...... “I don’t care which formation cultic play be it 442 or 531”.
Between Open Goal and the likes of Allison McConnell, Peter McGuire and Darren Jackson on PLZ I’m absolutely loving their pain.

Kyle is a bead rattling bastard.

A shite footballer and even worse guest.

Slaney’s jackets were fucking terrible.

As was Halliday’s tbf.
Mate that Slaneys gear is absolute barking, same as his football knowledge and patter.

Quite like this podcast to be honest - haven't listened to the most recent one to be fair.

Went back a wee bit and listened to the Ian Black one ... comes across as a total tramp. Makes me angry such a scum bag was allowed to wear our colours.

Let them talk and talk and talk all about the other lot as much as they want.

Stay quiet and if we keep doing what we are doing then we can celebrate loudly and for a long time. That will hurt them to most.

Saying that Kevin Kyle really does talk out his arse.

I take absolutely zero notice of Kevin Kyle, it's an absolute cringefest listening the guy trying to say something that is even close to coherent.

I have a feeling he is intellectually challenged.

Be as well just skipping over anything he has to say.

Like the show, don’t mind Si or Slaney. Maccavennie is just about bearable but Kevin Kyle is absolutely brutal. It’s got to the point now where I’m skipping forward whenever he starts speaking. Every second word is “f***ing” as well

Could tell Ferry was getting annoyed with his answers when he told Kyle to just answer the question. He manages to spend 5 mins slabbering on without actually making any decent points no matter what the subject is. Brings nothing to the show whatsoever.

Halliday and Ferry are really good though.

Could tell Ferry was getting annoyed with his answers when he told Kyle to just answer the question. He manages to spend 5 mins slabbering on without actually making any decent points no matter what the subject is. Brings nothing to the show whatsoever.

Halliday and Ferry are really good though.

The rambling about having an opinion was mind numbing.

Had it on in the background while working earlier and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Kyle is definitely butthurt because he was getting abuse for his ridiculous comments about us not playing anyone.

The attempt at explaining his comments lol. Pure nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back