Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaney “I still think there’s something going to come out about this season. “

It’s a conspiracy

Lost interest after 30 min, hadn't watched it since Halliday disappeared.

Doesn't seem to be as much humour which can be expected I suppose given what's happening with there beloved club :))

I gave it another go last night (said I wouldn’t until Halliday was back) and I’m glad I did because I haven’t laughed like I did at something Si Ferry said in ages and I’m still sniggering away just thinking about it.

Lennon on the phone to that Oko-Flex, AirPod in his ear and Lennon has just totally chucked it, not caring anymore, sitting in the house steaming and when he’s meant to be giving the wee prick advice and encourage for going on he just farts down the phone into his ear.

Honestly the thought of that in my head was hilarious

I gave it another go last night (said I wouldn’t until Halliday was back) and I’m glad I did because I haven’t laughed like I did at something Si Ferry said in ages and I’m still sniggering away just thinking about it.

Lennon on the phone to that Oko-Flex, AirPod in his ear and Lennon has just totally chucked it, not caring anymore, sitting in the house steaming and when he’s meant to be giving the wee prick advice and encourage for going on he just farts down the phone into his ear.

Honestly the thought of that in my head was hilarious
But yet could easily be the truth

Just watched the post Dubai podcast and I cannot believe all four of them sat there without a hint of a smile on their faces saying "Celtic did nothing wrong, they had permission"

No mention of the continual rule breaks, drinking by the pool with no face masks and Duffy being sent home, told he wouldnt be playing etc etc.

Just watched the post Dubai podcast and I cannot believe all four of them sat there without a hint of a smile on their faces saying "Celtic did nothing wrong, they had permission"

No mention of the continual rule breaks, drinking by the pool with no face masks and Duffy being sent home, told he wouldnt be playing etc etc.
This x100.
Sitting listening to Ferguson rattle 'they did nothing wrong' 4 times in a minute. The whole lot of them on this podcast haven't got a clue. Absolute crap without Halliday on it.

Deny and deflect. It’s the Sellik way

McAvennie “Gerrard will be away in the summer”
McAvennie “celtic won’t sell anyone in January”
McAvennie “Rangers will sell a player in January if they get a big bid in for Kent or somebody”

Good to see this thick mentally challenged mess is still in denial that we are skint, will lose our manager and our best players. Yet the tramps have so much money they don’t need to sell blah, blah, blah!!!

As an aside, anyone believing that Snus Hiddink was genuinely on the phone to that wee guy is off their nut, he had the ear phone in while he was getting instructions from the coach or whoever it was, the Lennon on the phone shite was a blatant lie to cover up more unprofessionalism.

As an aside, anyone believing that Snus Hiddink was genuinely on the phone to that wee guy is off their nut, he had the ear phone in while he was getting instructions from the coach or whoever it was, the Lennon on the phone shite was a blatant lie to cover up more unprofessionalism.
I'm sure there were pictures of Strachan passing it to multiple subs.

It was passed to him.

Still enjoy these shows but they’re definitely missing Halliday. He puts up a good debate in amongst the nonsense. The constant breaking into song is becoming a bit tedious as well.

I can’t be bothered with the juvenile antics. Andy Halliday is a big miss. Slaney I can’t figure out, sometimes funny, sometimes brainless, but what I do notice whenever Celtic are being criticised or Rangers praised he disappears from the conversation.

I can’t be bothered with the juvenile antics. Andy Halliday is a big miss. Slaney I can’t figure out, sometimes funny, sometimes brainless, but what I do notice whenever Celtic are being criticised or Rangers praised he disappears from the conversation.
To be fair he said he was playing Call of Duty while celtic were playing the other night. I don’t think the lad knows or cares a great deal about football, truth to be told. He’s on the show for a laugh

Lasted 30 mins of this one. Hallidays the only one that can consistently call out the other 3's nonsense. The Fergie bros just agree most of the time.
Agreed. Not too sure why Halliday isn’t on anymore. I presume because he would be upfront & ho eat about how poor the tims have been on & off the park.

Agreed. Not too sure why Halliday isn’t on anymore. I presume because he would be upfront & ho eat about how poor the tims have been on & off the park.
They said a last week I think that he was being strict with covid restrictions.

This weeks right in the coupon show, McAvennie is so bitter. What’s happening at Celtic making rangers January fixtures easier. Gerrard will leave at the end of the season. Gerard has his own back room staff and that’s why we’re better.
just a few of the things he’s said in the 1st 10mins.

They said a last week I think that he was being strict with covid restrictions.

This weeks right in the coupon show, McAvennie is so bitter. What’s happening at Celtic making Rangers January fixtures easier. Gerrard will leave at the end of the season. Gerard has his own back room staff and that’s why we’re better.
just a few of the things he’s said in the 1st 10mins.

I've seen it mentioned a few times that Lennon doesn't have his own back room staff. I think they were foisted on him. Just shows how cheap the cheap option was for the beggars.

He was literally saying it’d be funny if Lennon was farting down the line to oxo flex and sitting in the bath with the iPad and Snus etc

there’s no real party line people should just take it for what it is

But what’s the party line regarding anything that could genuinely cause them any issue? Nothing wrong with Dubai etc. Nothing to see here. Shutting down the harmful stuff.

Levelling that with nonsense about their manager farting doesn’t wash.

The way Lawwell controls the football authorities and the media in this country - it astounds me that folk don’t think he would be in control of the narrative on the countries most popular sports vlog/podcast...which is produced by his son.

I've seen it mentioned a few times that Lennon doesn't have his own back room staff. I think they were foisted on him. Just shows how cheap the cheap option was for the beggars.

I find it hard to believe Lennon has had no say in who his backroom staff are. This is usually trotted out by Celtic minded journalists and some Celtic fans to take the heat off Lennon. They also try and put all the blame for transfers on their head of recruitment, suggesting Lennon has no say.

I find it hard to believe Lennon has had no say in who his backroom staff are. This is usually trotted out by Celtic minded journalists and some Celtic fans to take the heat off Lennon. They also try and put all the blame for transfers on their head of recruitment, suggesting Lennon has no say.

I believe it 100%

There is not a chance Lennon would have John Kennedy and Gavin Strachan as his two right hand men ffs

The mentally challengeds are cheap bastards and Lennon is a yes man that’s the only reason he is in the job

They tried it with Ronny Delia as well

I believe it 100%

There is not a chance Lennon would have John Kennedy and Gavin Strachan as his two right hand men ffs

The mentally challengeds are cheap bastards and Lennon is a yes man that’s the only reason he is in the job

They tried it with Ronny Delia as well

Deila was initially only lined up to be Mjallby's replacement as assistant manager to Lennon. Lennon then left unexpectedly and after several knock backs including Roy Keane they ended up giving the job to Deila.

What's their excuse for Bolton and Hibs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back