Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time you click on Open Goal you are supporting a podcast owned and run by one of Lawwell's sons.

I believe it 100%

There is not a chance Lennon would have John Kennedy and Gavin Strachan as his two right hand men ffs

The mentally challengeds are cheap bastards and Lennon is a yes man that’s the only reason he is in the job

They tried it with Ronny Delia as well

Lennon isn't allowed his own coaching staff because he'd recruit folk like Gary Parker and Alan Thompson as drinking buddies.

Every time you click on Open Goal you are supporting a podcast owned and run by one of Lawwell's sons.

Never watch or click on it mark,maybe a few more would do the same but probably dont realise its lawwell tv

What do you advise?

Get all the bears to ignore the show in the hope that Lawell and his son end up bankrupt and living on the streets of Glasgow?

Given the sensitivities, rather than post the link, you should all note the following;

Adidas
dafabet
Magners

Intelligent Car Leasing
JD Sports
Coca Cola
Powerade
Sky Sports
BT Sports
Eden Mill Gin
Konami
Eleven Sports Media
Forbes on the Square
Cadbury’s
Clyde 1
Go Radio
Science in Sport
Nirvana
Simple Group
Indigo Communications
Utilita Energy (best return your strip)

They then have a host of smaller, west of Scotland based companies.

Think before you line the pockets of Celtic.

:)

Given the sensitivities, rather than post the link, you should all note the following;

Adidas
dafabet
Magners

Intelligent Car Leasing
JD Sports
Coca Cola
Powerade
Sky Sports
BT Sports
Eden Mill Gin
Konami
Eleven Sports Media
Forbes on the Square
Cadbury’s
Clyde 1
Go Radio
Science in Sport
Nirvana
Simple Group
Indigo Communications

I wonder how some of these people get on with their day to day lives living in Scotland trying to avoid anything with a mentally challenged affiliation

Adidas
dafabet
Magners

Intelligent Car Leasing
JD Sports
Coca Cola
Powerade
Sky Sports
BT Sports
Eden Mill Gin
Konami
Eleven Sports Media
Forbes on the Square
Cadbury’s
Clyde 1
Go Radio
Science in Sport
Nirvana
Simple Group
Indigo Communications

A list of what we can do would be shorter.

What do you advise?

Get all the bears to ignore the show in the hope that Lawell and his son end up bankrupt and living on the streets of Glasgow?
There are other podcasts and video rangers minded outlets but if you want to watch then crack on,I choose not to,also dont buy papers or watch BBC Scotland my choice, you keep listening if your happy, anything remotely related to that rancid club I will avoid!

People like you are probably the ones with mixed marriages in real life with sons called Declan who go to catholic school as the mrs wanted it

Need to come on a forum and try build up your staunchness to make you feel better about your current situation
No completely wrong my friend,totally opposite actually a GIP for you that's a Glaswegian Italian Protestant, not a practising protestant may I demand in this namby pammby world of s o called racism, believe me I've had it for years but since I've been following the famous since I was 8 in 1960,I really dont care who pulls on that royal blue Jersey, jew,catholic hindu proddy mormon homosexual yellow brown black red Indian if he gives 100% he will do for me,my point which a few of you have missed is the damage that fat Japanese has inflicted upon us over so many years and anything to do with him,I cannot stand ive already told you that's my choice,you want to tee hee with your buddies on here over somes shit show then that's your choice bet you still buy the sun and the daily record now go and enjoy your night and get off my back xx

No completely wrong my friend,totally opposite actually a GIP for you that's a Glaswegian Italian Protestant, not a practising protestant may I demand in this namby pammby world of s o called racism, believe me I've had it for years but since I've been following the famous since I was 8 in 1960,I really dont care who pulls on that royal blue Jersey, jew,catholic hindu proddy mormon homosexual yellow brown black red Indian if he gives 100% he will do for me,my point which a few of you have missed is the damage that fat Japanese has inflicted upon us over so many years and anything to do with him,I cannot stand ive already told you that's my choice,you want to tee hee with your buddies on here over somes shit show then that's your choice bet you still buy the sun and the daily record now go and enjoy your night and get off my back xx
If it’s so shite, comment on other threads that interest you, it’s easy to scroll by

Adidas
dafabet
Magners

Intelligent Car Leasing
JD Sports
Coca Cola
Powerade
Sky Sports
BT Sports
Eden Mill Gin
Konami
Eleven Sports Media
Forbes on the Square
Cadbury’s
Clyde 1
Go Radio
Science in Sport
Nirvana
Simple Group
Indigo Communications

I'm assuming you know quite a few of those companies are also our partners?

Says the man who regularly shares links to the Daily Record and the Sun despite c1872’s Don’t buy, share or click campaign.

How much money can open goal even realistically make?

Doesnt it make it glorious that Lawwells son is in charge of a podcast that they now have to discuss a potential Rangers title stopping their "10". If his son knew they 10 wasnt going to be a thing he wouldn't have started the company. He started it when their arrogance was at peak levels, it wont be so enjoyable owning it if we have a couple years of success.

Excuse me but I replied to mark dingwalls
Excuse me but I replied to mark dingwalls comment you keep watching tho x

The header is pretty clear on the thread title.

We’re comfortable lining the pockets of the great leader
How much money can open goal even realistically make?

Doesnt it make it glorious that Lawwells son is in charge of a podcast that they now have to discuss a potential Rangers title stopping their "10". If his son knew they 10 wasnt going to be a thing he wouldn't have started the company. He started it when their arrogance was at peak levels, it wont be so enjoyable owning it if we have a couple years of success.

gone up 10 fold based on this latest bump.

Halliday is back and I want to see him call Si and Slaney out when they inevitably defend Lennon, worried he wont though because he is still a player.

Beyond me how anyone, and i mean anyone, can defend lennon after that. Maybe once Si has had a wee sleep he'll realise how outrageous it actually was.

Bit of a sidenote but this thread has been running a long time now and people are still in here trying to tell us why we shouldnt listen to it lol, please give up ffs its tiring to look at every week.

There are other podcasts and video Rangers minded outlets but if you want to watch then crack on,I choose not to,also dont buy papers or watch BBC Scotland my choice, you keep listening if your happy, anything remotely related to that rancid club I will avoid!
If you watch open goal does that mean you don't listen to the Rangers minded podcasts also?
Can you not do both?

Last edited:
Watched it a couple of times and find it quite boring with 4 guys talking over each other and saying nothing,Its got the make up that turned many of us away from clyde ie 3 tims and the token Rangers guy.
They probably thought they would have the Andy Halliday of the Murty days but Andy can wipe the floor with them with his natural flair and he seems to have a bit of the Super Ally about him and he will do better than this rabble
Frank macca is embarrassingly bad and Andy Halliday will move on to better things

Adidas
dafabet
Magners

Intelligent Car Leasing
JD Sports
Coca Cola
Powerade
Sky Sports
BT Sports
Eden Mill Gin
Konami
Eleven Sports Media
Forbes on the Square
Cadbury’s
Clyde 1
Go Radio
Science in Sport
Nirvana
Simple Group
Indigo Communications

Which album? Never mind I presume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back