Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be good with Halliday back, Although I still think the last couple of episodes have been decent enough without him.

Derek Ferguson comes across decent on it as well. Changed days from when I used to hear him on BBC Radio Scotland.

The header is pretty clear on the thread title.

We’re comfortable lining the pockets of the great leader

gone up 10 fold based on this latest bump.
Doh!
If you watch open goal does that mean you don't listen to the Tangers minded podcasts also?
Can you not do both?
You can do whatever you want mate as I do,I was accused of having married a catholic and brought my children up in that faith,because I had the audacity to knock some shit radio podcast and upset some weans on here!I dont personally listen to Radio Clyde not because of its initials,but because I think like BBC it has an anti Rangers bias that's my choice,I was accused of being uber staunch,which couldn't be further from the truth,but if you want to listen to all the above then please do,after all until wee burnie takes control wee still have free speech! Have a nice day

Enjoyed that tonight

Not to fussed about it being filmed before the Lennon rant as they’re not going to criticise him anyway and Halliday wouldn’t say anything due to his position in football at the minute

Don't give a monkey's who owns it, I usually watch it but thought this episode was boring.
Slaney is as bitter as they come, love seeing his pain.

I don't mind open goal or the coupon show. But McAvennie is hopeless. Replace him with someone half decent and there would be no complaints from me.

As others have said chill out its only light hearted banter.

McAvennie’s at it again. “Celtic gave Rangers the title, they put no pressure on them”.
How about we put proper pressure on them and they crumbled. Unbeaten this season how he can’t just give us credit is beyond me.

I quite like the Open Goal one, the boy Slane is mental but can find him funny. The one with McAvennie I just can’t listen too, he doesn’t have a brain, I’m not sure he actually watches any football, and is expected to give opinions. He’s fkin useless.

To be honest it's not the best but I've been watching it a lot recently with the mentally challengeds being shite.

I do like Derek Ferguson though.. I'm surprised the amount of stick he gets on here.
I know fergie got pelters on here for the way he was on Radio Scotland, I never listen to it down south so can't comment on that but he never hides where his allegencies are anytime I listen to him on open goal and he comes across quite knowledgeable when talking about football.

The opinion is quite split on here on the open goal podcasts for various reason which is fair enough but I quite enjoy them generally, it's never going to be the most in depth talk of Scottish football but it's easy listening for me on the train journeys to and from work.

Kevin Kyle loses a bit of weight and unleashes on a few people haha.

He's spot on about Porteous.

Enjoyed Si Ferry shutting down Slaney trying to blame Barkas for Sultic's issues.
Swap the goalies and they ein the league was his logic

Complete and utter denial still that we are superior in every department

Also interesting that Roofe broke the record for distance covered

Slaney like most Tims STILL of the opinion they have a superior squad / team.

Deluded doesn’t cover it.

Frank McAvennie only gets these gigs and newspaper columns because Jonathon Watson kept him vaguely relevant. Wee Jon should be getting a cut of his take.

Was as good as Kyle's been on it.

Could see Si being a bit uncomfortable when Kyle's calling Porteous a shitebag. Porteous has been one of their golden boys for a while!

Kevin Kyle's best show by miles. Big man's feeling confident having lost a bit of weight and it shows.

Hes spot on as well porteous is an absolute shitebag cardboard hard man prick.

Listening to it now. Surprised Ferry & Slaney seem know what was supposedly said between Coisty & Lennon. Would love to know what it was. Derek F didnt seem to know either

Kevin Kyle's best show by miles. Big man's feeling confident having lost a bit of weight and it shows.

Hes spot on as well porteous is an absolute shitebag cardboard hard man prick.
Watching now and the shitebag comments were funny and absolutely spot on! Watch the wee fanny tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back