Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not normally into the 'biased' aspect of Open Goal as I appreciate that it is just a laugh but when they spend a few minutes this week positively discussing Peter Lawwell's legacy and don't mention that his son is a Director of the franchise it is a poor show.

Certain he passed the snus to Andy at one point. Slaney had it behind his headphones at the start then saw him pass something to Andy under the table then you see Andy pass it back.

Noticed that myself

Wasn’t aware what was getting passed but there was definitely something

Surprised they never edited it out

Derek Ferguson admitting to attending the celtic game yesterday and 5 minutes later saying livi manager should get manager of the year. Proof if any was needed that he is a sleekit little rat and not one of us.

He was working the game for the bbc, you only need to listen to the blues brothers podcast to know where his allegiances lie.

Halliday 100% on the snus this week. Can see him doing it then it’s obvious when it’s in his mouth.

I'm not normally into the 'biased' aspect of Open Goal as I appreciate that it is just a laugh but when they spend a few minutes this week positively discussing Peter Lawwell's legacy and don't mention that his son is a Director of the franchise it is a poor show.
Report them to YouTube then B-). Get the 19th Century Terrorists removed from the platform

Can tell Slaney just can’t stand Kevin Kyle at times. Every time Kyle talks he just looks about not interested.

When Kyle was talking about his loan at Rochdale and Slaney tried to add something in and Kyle kept talking, Slaney started rolling his eyes haha!

The Lawell segment was horrifically cringeworthy.

I thought it was really good. Ferry is spot on, Ferguson is quite accurate with what he says and mannerisms, I think his Kevin Kyle impersonation is funny, Slaney's is funny and depicts him perfectly and Halliday isnt the best, but is relatively funny.

I've come around a lot to Derek Ferguson in recent weeks. Seems a decent football man and hasn't hidden his love for us. No surprise at all that, by all accounts, Lewis has turned out the biggest Bluenose in the family.

Isn't it illegal to sell snus in the UK? I've only noticed that it's becoming more popular here.
I dunno what the rules are in the UK and this isnt a dig at yourself or anyone else for that matter but snus gets discussed on here as if its heroin or the like.

Its only packets of nicotine and they've been around in Scandinavia, especially Sweden for well over 100 years.

Thought the English footy one this week terrible. The jokes about Mike Dean seriously worn out already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back