Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno what the rules are in the UK and this isnt a dig at yourself or anyone else for that matter but snus gets discussed on here as if its heroin or the like.

Its only packets of nicotine and they've been around in Scandinavia, especially Sweden for well over 100 years.

Yeah I agree too, just wondering where they can even buy it, must be buying it online.

Wee Slaney getting all excited again. Turnbull player of the year, the chase is on and saying Dundee Utd will beat us. Can’t wait to see him staring into space after the impending Celtic slip up shortly.

Wee Slaney getting all excited again. Turnbull player of the year, the chase is on and saying Dundee Utd will beat us. Can’t wait to see him staring into space after the impending Celtic slip up shortly.
Has he got genuine issues? A very strange individual to say the least!

Don’t watch it for any cutting edge analysis but it’s becoming a real struggle to watch due to their arrogance and ignorance to everything.

watch it for a laugh but there’s only a couple per episode now.

Before anyone brings up taking it too seriously, they bring up the topics and then show how clueless they are, they need to keep it light hearted.

Director of football chat they had the other day, for example.

I had been saying at end of last week I wasn’t watching this again, but I’m 100% tuning in this week.

If that horrible wee fud turns up he’ll be staring into space unable to talk. Jizzing his pants over a midfield diamond and David Turnbull last week. Superb.

Last edited:
Their new pod is out now. Got it on to hear their pain.
Slaney asking if we are as good as made out and trying to pick faults in our team.

Him and Kyle are fcking kunts and its brain damage listening to them all talking over one another.

Sometimes I think that guy is having a laugh when I hear what he comes out with...!
He also said Brian rice was the greatest ever manager his transfer fee paid for the motherwell pitch theres a few others.

I think people need to take it with a pinch of salt

Slaney asking if we are as good as made out and trying to pick faults in our team.

Him and Kyle are fcking kunts and its brain damage listening to them all talking over one another.
They’re not taking it well mate it was okay when the scum were on top full of laughs and jokes now they just revert to type. I’ve been listening to the blues brothers recently a lot better.

The great denial this week.

'Rangers aren't that good' and noone puts him in his place. Disappointing. I'm sure he wasn't saying that about his beloved hoops when they were getting spanked all over Europe. We conceded three goals and scored 4.

He's hurting. It's nice to hear.

Used to listen every week but not bothered in months now.

Either just moved on from it or they are just bitter and its a hard hard listen, si for example had some good points early on but he says the same stuff every single podcast near enough.

Look at Slaney’s face when Kev says Kevin Phillips had a soft spot for Rangers (44.30)

I genuinely like Slaney on it but he is one bitter little bastard
Just watched the episode. I never knew Kevin Phillips was a bluenose. Good to hear.

Slaney is hurting so much and it’s amazing to watch, when they’re talking about how good we are in Europe he is proper raging inside.

I see the 'wHY iS GriFfiTHs No PLaYinG' continues this week. Their love in with him is strange to the least.

When you have missed the amount of chances they did against RC then obviously they are going to ask about Griffiths not playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back