Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle saying he turned down 2 year deal, 25k a month tax free from Russia whilst he was at Killie. Surely you’d put up with it for at least a few month

Had to Google it and he did have a trial with spartak nalchik, current 3rd division side. Whether they actually offered him a deal I'm not so sure.

Between Si about to shoot his load sverytime he spoke to Neilson and and Neilson having the personality of an empty cereal box i had to switch the podcast off after 10 minutes, pish.

Maybe i was in a bad mood this morning?

Between Si about to shoot his load sverytime he spoke to Neilson and and Neilson having the personality of an empty cereal box i had to switch the podcast off after 10 minutes, pish.

Maybe i was in a bad mood this morning?
You're not alone, I usually like the interviews I think ferry is very good at it but Neilson has no personality so makes it shit viewing. Would love him to get someone like tav or arfield on

Think it's a bit ridiculousl to be speculating on some kind of Jackson Irvine psy-ops campaign here lol.

A lot of Australian players loved working under him. Doesn't mean he's not a shite manager.

Reactions: MSF
Watched this week's one's and it was good to see Slaney not knowing anything about football when he was saying Scott Allan should have played in the cup final. Same Scott Allan that was on loan at Inverness for 2nd half of the season and therefore ineligible to play in the final :rolleyes:

O'Donnell one was three tims having a conversation and reminiscing from their time at the tims for the majority of it not a great listen to be honest.

I chucked watching open goal about 2 months ago after si ferry said Griffiths should start at the Euros for Scotland.
That imo is a horror statement

The Jamie Ohara euro preview has been a funny listen
had to laugh at them saying celtic have the biggest support in the world, or words to that effect

and that celtic wouldn't have got relegated had they been in the EPL this season

it was good listen none the less

The O'Hara one was a good laugh. They were on a Scotland thing this morning and revealed Griffiths is there guest for the England game at their live shows that are starting tonight.

Last edited:
Madden was good & Kal Naismiths today was funny as %^*&.

Booked for the quarter finals in that yard.

Enjoyed all of the euro shows so far. Think the 30 minute format suits as sometimes they can just go over and over the same joke with the usual shows, but Si keeps it on track and generally there’s no filler or repetitive nonsense. That and no McAvennie helps.

The common denominator for any good Open Goal show is when Kevin Kyle is nowhere near the place.

Every one of them are better when Kyle isn’t there.

Big man child who knows nothing about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back