Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know his family quite well and he's just a normal big guy. He's a big Celtic fan but if thats your reason not to watch it then you'll definitely be too staunch for open goal in general.

Mate, in the nicest way possible, shut up. Boring the life out of everyone.

Ignore the fact Halliday is on it everyday, we’ve had Windass, Naismith, Shankland, Derek Ferguson amongst others. Kyle & Foster ex Rangers players & Amy McDonald an Rangers fan (or was).
It’s like going onto the Wrestling thread in the lounge and telling people wrestling is scripted

I've tried watching yesterday's and today's but the sound is awful, anyone else having issues or is it just my phone?
Might have been yesterday's where Kyle's mic had clearly stopped working so was hard to hear him at times but today's was fine. I watch them on YouTube so might be different if you listen to it via an app or podcast provider.

Might have been yesterday's where Kyle's mic had clearly stopped working so was hard to hear him at times but today's was fine. I watch them on YouTube so might be different if you listen to it via an app or podcast provider.
Yeah I'm watching it on YouTube. I'll change my headphones see if that does any better

Like others have said I wish they'd stop singing and repeating the same jokes each week.

I don't understand the hate big Kevin Kyle gets, he seems to give his honest opinion on things and isn't scared to name names when talking about incidents that happened in his career.

Just watched the episode after the England game and how bad did Slaney's hangover look. Gave me the fear just looking at him!

Mate, in the nicest way possible, shut up. Boring the life out of everyone.

Ignore the fact Halliday is on it everyday, we’ve had Windass, Naismith, Shankland, Derek Ferguson amongst others. Kyle & Foster ex Rangers players & Amy McDonald a Rangers fan (or was).
Still a tàrrier podcast run produced and owned by mentally challengeds

I mean isn’t listening to it, actually financing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back