Operation stop 10.

Shengus Malengus

Being as thick as pig shit I have no idea where to begin, but can anyone post the number of red cards (rescinded or not because both are punishments) and CO citations for both Rangers and Celtc just so I can see the massive injustice felt by Celtc fans?

Thanks in advance.

Edit....Yellow cards as well please, because the totting up system will affect the poor beasts too.

I know they're bottom of both tables, seasons before too, but top of the penalties and fouls against...

Remember when it was a 'sport' ? Football that is. Played on a big green, grass rectangle, with rules. Imagine being a young Bear FFS, us old cvnts never had it so good.

I know they're bottom of both tables, seasons before too, but top of the penalties and fouls against...

Remember when it was a 'sport' ? Football that is. Played on a big green, grass rectangle, with rules. Imagine being a young Bear FFS, us old cvnts never had it so good.

The penalties thing doesn't really bother me as much, if us and the mentally challengeds play better football than the opposition chances are they'll mess up in and around the box. Look at St mirren at Ibrox, they were rank. Big useless for Aberdeen putting his hands up. Basic stuff but makes out we are getting all sorts of favours.

The cards and citings, however, cannot be ignored. Especially when we see time and time again scum players doing wrong and not even a yellow comes out. Both brown and sumunovic should have been cited and banned. Its that simple.

We must continue to win games even in our players' absence to show them we aren't going to lie down to their constant berating of our team

The biggest operation to stop 10 was started decades ago by their own employees who abused children and subsequent boards who have covered it up.

The penalties thing doesn't really bother me as much, if us and the mentally challengeds play better football than the opposition chances are they'll mess up in and around the box. Look at St mirren at Ibrox, they were rank. Big useless for Aberdeen putting his hands up. Basic stuff but makes out we are getting all sorts of favours.

The cards and citings, however, cannot be ignored. Especially when we see time and time again scum players doing wrong and not even a yellow comes out. Both brown and sumunovic should have been cited and banned. Its that simple.

We must continue to win games even in our players' absence to show them we aren't going to lie down to their constant berating of our team
Yeah the reason Rangers and the scum get more penalties is because they are in the penalty box more than other teams in the league

Is this 'bus talk'?

What route does the 10 take?

Could we get them in a 'garth'armlock?

First comment?

Yeah the reason Rangers and the scum get more penalties is because they are in the penalty box more than other teams in the league

I appreciate the philosophy of attack more=chance of more penalties, but when Rangers get 'too' many it's corruption. Like when, versus St.Mirren, we were all over them and their defence was in full panic mode but it was a bent official and diving.

The mutants have been top of the penalty league in Britain(probably Europe) and was it not the case they took the British record for a season recently ?

The most obvious count for me though is the fouls against...way in front, like their fouls for. A severe advantage most of us see without having to look it up. Play a match against them and the likes of Broon gets four free goes. An exception being the 29th when Beaton actually played them by the rules and look what happened...the Apocalypse arrived..!!

Back