Opportunity for Corporate Ticketing and Travel Manager at Rangers

Sounds a doddle think I will give them a quick call let them know I can start tomorrow that way might be lucky enough to get a ticket for Blackpool:)

What a job this is. Has the previous role holder moved up the line or, did they resign after last season's madness? Looks like a nightmare of a job.

“What is your current salary”
“What is your salary expectations”

Then dismiss the better candidates that would add value because they want £3/4k more
They could do the interview like they did for the general manager of Edmiston House

"Are you a Rangers fan?"

Yes

"If you got this job, would you be interested in working for free for the first number of months?"

The above isnt a piss take

They could do the interview like they did for the general manager of Edmiston House

"Are you a Rangers fan?"

Yes

"If you got this job, would you be interested in working for free for the first number of months?"

The above isnt a piss take
“Do you value the customer experience?”
No

“Do you promise to ignore emails and refuse to meet service level agreement response times?”
Yes

Good, the job is yours

Staying up until 4am after the leipzig game to get my flights booked for seville nearly put me in hospital, so I'm not convinced I'm cut out for this particular gig.

So corporate are going to be looked after better, what about all us normal ticket fans, do we get a new manager? One who can do a job running our ticket office and training staff to be able to gain control of their workload and reply to folk.

As long as it’s to someone qualified and not a jobs for the boys, we should have the best in our field no matter what.

Back