Option of a dark skin?

Randy Marsh

Said this on the old forum buy don't think it ever happened, there should be the option of a dark skin.. Red and black?

Use other forums and all have the option. Makes it much better IMO.

Someone posted an example of a dark skin ( think it was the poster Orange ) that did this,

garnier-ambre-solaire-original-bronze-oil-spf-2-200ml-suntan-lotion-1919859483-900x900.jpg

Said this on the old forum buy don't think it ever happened, there should be the option of a dark skin.. Red and black?

Use other forums and all have the option. Makes it much better IMO.
Settings> general> accessibility > display > invert colours

The old forum used to give you the option to change the skin to gray but think that was done away with.

Just something subtle would suit me, maybe a condensed view with no avatars, and without a big banner at the top. Would be better for mobile use, and work.

the old subtle view was a massive loss when they removed that option... i lik the new board but its makes it way harder to view in work. Have firefox minimized to 50% to get away with it. Bring back the subtle view

This is a must imho, i read FF in bed at night and the light from the phone is ridiculously bright.

A dark / black background with grey or white writing would be brilliant.
Depending on your phone you must have an option to turn down the brightness of your display mate.

Was wondering what to expect from this tbh!

I'd be happy with a blue skin or keep what we've currently got. No big deal imo.

This is a must imho, i read FF in bed at night and the light from the phone is ridiculously bright.

A dark / black background with grey or white writing would be brilliant.

The IMDb app has white text on a black background and after 10-15 minutes of reading it makes me really sick and dizzy, it feels like travel sickness.

I thought it might just be me but after googling it it seems to be quite common.

The IMDb app has white text on a black background and after 10-15 minutes of reading it makes me really sick and dizzy, it feels like travel sickness.

I thought it might just be me but after googling it it seems to be quite common.

It can be light grey text on a black background, I've got it on reddit and a couple of other apps and it's great.

I was thinking the OP had been offered a go on a hot coloured lass.
Once went to do some work on a house and this black chick answered the door she was an absolute stunner but didn't speak a word of English so I never got in the house.

I hope not for me, I find reading white text on a black background difficult as the entire page seems to jump about worse than the white background and black writing. but if it was an option cool with me.

Back