Oran mor

Boab4

Whats this establishment like?

Being dragged along tomorrow by the Mrs to see the jersey notes, I'm guessing it's dear for a swally?

Been a while since I was there but it wasn't that bad for prices from what I can remember. Quite a decent place.

I like the Oran Mor and the prices aren't too bad. Decent selection of drinks as well and it looks pretty cool. Wouldn't worry too much about being dragged in - it's alright. :)

Happy days then might not be too bad a night after all. Anywhere decent nearby for food and drink beforehand?

Happy days then might not be too bad a night after all. Anywhere decent nearby for food and drink beforehand?
Few decent places down Ashton lane mate. Bar Soba is decent if you like Chinese/Thai food. Also a subway if you’re feeling cheap.

I'm glad of some of the replies on here, My brother is getting married in there and was expecting it to be a small fortune in drink.

Decent boozer and not as expensive as some of the others on Byers Road

Had a night down Ashton Lane last month, got their at 6pm, next thing I knew it was chucking out time.

Headed to Oran Mor and ended up in the club there til around 3am.
Cracking night.

Been a couple times down stairs for a gig.

Decent venue , drink wasnt that dear from what i remember.

Good pub not too pricey for West End standards. Dont go to the club bit though. Its dear to get in and the drinks are dearer too. Last time I was there i bought a round for 5 people one of whom was drinking water. Cost well over 20 quid

Good pub not too pricey for West End standards. Dont go to the club bit though. Its dear to get in and the drinks are dearer too. Last time I was there i bought a round for 5 people one of whom was drinking water. Cost well over 20 quid

Just the venue bit for us tonight so that wont be an issue.

Went to that book club before here, a bit weird but decent enough. £9 for 2 vodkas in Oran Mor isn't ideal either haha

It's not cheap but fairly standard for the area, certainly not hugely pricey, it's quite a nice venue, my mate got married in there

Prices have stayed the same for a few years. It's now a Tennents shop. Between £3,50 and £4 a pint.

Whats this establishment like?

Being dragged along tomorrow by the Mrs to see the jersey notes, I'm guessing it's dear for a swally?

Is it not a gay bar, If so keep your arse pegged to the wall and if a fight breaks out and the guy at the top table slams his cock on the table and screams " This is for the winner " Make haste your retreat.

Back