Orange Castore Jacket

iNbnL21.gif

This is not Adidas or Nike. They won't have warehouses full of stock. Hence the lack of supply.
The Rangers merchandise won’t be anywhere near those prices.
Some discretely branded leisurewear might be pricey and in line with their current gear, but those will go no problem.
It’s the stuff guys like myself will go for.
Folk that don’t feel comfortable wearing replica football jerseys.
It’ll sell no problem.

The mainstream stuff on the website is obviously aimed at a premium market, but surely nobody is daft enough to think the Rangers merchandise will follow the same pricing plan? Come on, let’s not be silly.

It’ll be the same price as most others. They’ll probably have a premium range closer to what we’re seeing here - but you don’t NEED to buy that.

I dont mind paying the price if the quality is there unlike the pish admiral training suits we had all those years ago.

Although I am an Orangeman I don't get as excited as many others seem to be where orange kit etc. is concerned. Would certainly prefer an orange and blue combination than just a plain orange top.

Everyone who bought and wore one would be called sectarian by he Media. Is that worth the hassles?

BLOODY RIGHT IT IS.

All their clobber is too expensive. Hope the kits are reasonably priced instead.

This isn’t specifically aimed at you but the Castore lad gave about 10 interviews to a variety of outlets when the deal was announced and in every single one he was asked about this and said the kits will be priced as they are now.

A lot of people seem to have missed it.

It's about quality you could buy an item from primark that falls apart after its first wash or buy quality that might last a lifetime, I know which I would rather have

Back