Orange Castore Jacket

You could say that about every piece of clothing on the planet.

You probably could, mate. Just a moaning Da, here.
I've forked out for some clobber in my day but the older me looks back in dismay at the cash I spunked on in many cases, just a name. Not bashing Castore here don't even know it. I also have my favorite brands that I feel do make a difference when wearing.

The pricing of some of the stuff is fucking insanity.

Some of the £50 T-shirt’s seem decent value If they’re as high quality as we’re told though.

Our kit and training gear looks like it’s going to be insane quality.

Looks damm smart. The trouble with some of these items is that in the cold light of day, when would the opportunity come to actually wear them?

I’m really looking forward to the new club range being released, bet they’ll be some superb stuff, exciting times.

Looks damm smart. The trouble with some of these items is that in the cold light of day, when would the opportunity come to actually wear them?
Living in glasgow pishing down most days i would say wearing a waterproof jacket you coukd wear most days

I've been lucky that my work has been non-stop since this pandemic began so been able , for the first time ever, to put money away.

£175 though? Can't justify that to the missus, no matter how f*ckin beautiful it is.

Where are you getting a tshirt for a tenner?!

Although I do admit I wouldn't pay 175 quid for that jacket.

You can get two George by asda t shirts for a tenner online and they are perfectly decent , I used to buy designer stuff but these days I’m more than happy with plain black v neck t shirt and cargo shorts or jeans . I used to pay £50 for a plain crew neck Armani t shirt from the Armani shop in town in the 90s , but the quality on them now is lower than the asda ones I kid you not .

It's a thing of beauty, probably wouldn't pay the price though. If we could get something similar with the rangers badge on it I'd be after it though.

Some of the comments about price v quality are interesting.

It's like someone saying why would you pay all that money for Messi when you could have that junkie Hayes the scum for a fraction. Also people are making comments on value when they have never seen or touched a Castore item in their life... Compairing it to a 10 quid t shirt from asda is madness.

I've ordered from them. So I can see what all the fuss is about. If its as good as they make out and it lasts then it will be good value.

I'll stick with my 70 quid Berghaus. Looks like the same jacket.

Hope these guys know what they're doing. We are facing a reccesion the likes of which we have never seen. I don't reckon there will be a demand for over priced sports wear.
There’s hardly an item to be had on their site mate, unless you’re about 4ft 2” and lighter than Lena Zavaroni’s tits.

How many times do people need to be told that our gear will be priced in line with other clubs gear?
If I wanted I could go on Adidas, Nike and Under Armour websites and find clothing priced the same and more than anything on the Castore website.

How many times do people need to be told that our gear will be priced in line with other clubs gear?
If I wanted I could go on Adidas, Nike and Under Armour websites and find clothing priced the same and more than anything on the Castore website.

People are idiots mate

Reckon we will get one of these as our training kit

giphy.gif

Back