Orange half zip training top

John Hall

I am trying to source the above named top . Can anyone help. I have tried JD and Hummel and thegersstore online.

I bought the black and orange zip top from Jd last night. For some reason they have better stock than the gers store

lve been trying to get the black one for days now. jd sports app has them then they disappear rapidly.

Just wish the 32Red would get tae f.uck. Totally spoils this kind of thing. And it's not exactly as if they are giving us loads of money to splash their shit across our stuff.

We should definitely have a far bigger volume of non sponsored gear made available to fans.

My orange and black zip top came in mail today ordered a large and they sent me a 2xl way to big for me.

Last edited:
Just wish the 32Red would get tae f.uck. Totally spoils this kind of thing. And it's not exactly as if they are giving us loads of money to splash their shit across our stuff.

We should definitely have a far bigger volume of non sponsored gear made available to fans.

Are you really that naive? That’s EXACTLY what they’re doing!

Are you really that naive? That’s EXACTLY what they’re doing!
You really think we have a great big bumper deal with 32Red ??? :rolleyes:

If we had a mega bucks deal with a shirt sponsor then it may be more acceptable - but we are not exactly getting truckloads of cash from 32f.uckingRed.

You really think we have a great big bumper deal with 32Red ???

If we had a mega bucks deal with a shirt sponsor then it may be more acceptable - but we are not exactly getting truckloads of cash from 32f.uckingRed.

The burden of proof isn’t on me, here, it’s on you, the accuser.

Now go show me why we would not have the absolute best deal possible, worth millions.

The burden of proof isn’t on me, here, it’s on you, the accuser.

Now go show me why we would not have the absolute best deal possible, worth millions.
Look at our finances...........

Our commercial/sponsorship deals are nothing special and haven't been for a long, long time. That's clear to everyone.

Look at our finances...........

Our commercial/sponsorship deals are nothing special and haven't been for a long, long time. That's clear to everyone.

Like I said, the burden of proof is on you. So why don’t you find our shirt sponsor figure and compare it to that of other teams. Try to put some justification in your ‘nothing special’ point.

Surely people can wait until our official store gets them back in stock and as a club we make more profit?

A few posters on here have said the gers store will have the orange training kit sometime in October. Hummel really need to produce the goods this time or theres gonna be quite a few angry bears.

Like I said, the burden of proof is on you. So why don’t you find our shirt sponsor figure and compare it to that of other teams. Try to put some justification in your ‘nothing special’ point.
:rolleyes:

Sponsorship and advertising revenue last year (of which 32Red will be included) was less than £2m.

So, as I said, our 32Red money is hardly a big deal - hence why I question splashing it all over our training gear on sale to fans, as per the original discussion on the orange training top.

Sponsorship and advertising revenue last year (of which 32Red will be included) was less than £2m.

So, as I said, our 32Red money is hardly a big deal - hence why I question splashing it all over our training gear on sale to fans, as per the original discussion on the orange training top.

And like I said, how does that compare?

Haha no worries mate. Jd sent me the wrong size so going to have to take back for a refund. They have got the orange and black t shirts online now so ordered that

They also have the orange & black training top listed as well but no stock of that either.

Looks like it's back to checking the site daily :(

Black tee back in stock on JD Sports in S-XL, and the blue half zip training top in stock in XXL as I type.

Just placed yet another order, been an expensive Rangers month! My son loves that I can't say no to his Rangers demands!

Mine arrived and doesn’t have the big 32Red on it FWIW. The small one on the shoulder is there.

Interesting, your the second person to say it didn't have a big sponsor. I'm waiting on mine coming in the next couple of days.

How's the fit mate? I bought a medium and a large as I usually can be either.

Interesting, your the second person to say it didn't have a big sponsor. I'm waiting on mine coming in the next couple of days.

It’s very similar fit to last seasons if you had any of them. Not tight but definitely towards ‘snug’!

Have you the ordered the black 1/2 zip with the orange trim or the other one?

I'm looking for the black top in medium so if you have a spare PM me & I'll take it.

Last edited:
Have the ordered the black 1/2 zip with the orange trim or the other one?

I'm looking for the black top in medium so if you have a spare PM me & I'll take it.

Yeah mate the all black one with the orange trim. I'm picking them up tomorrow so I'll keep you posted. I'll either have a medium or large spare.

Yeah mate the all black one with the orange trim. I'm picking them up tomorrow so I'll keep you posted. I'll either have a medium or large spare.

Cheers mate.

Drop me a PM either way when you're sorted as I'll be interested in how they fit as well.

Like you I'm between sizes but I'm leaning more towards the medium going off what it says the fit is on the JD site.

Just collected a large from JD. I'd got one previously from the Gers store, it had a few pulls on it so i took it back.

Back