Orange Training Top Online

I don't like the sponsor on the back of the strips, it cheapens the top in my opinion.
Have to agree.

With the Stay In Control stuff, The Energy Check, Seko and the tyres one, the strip is becoming a bit too much.

I prefer as little sponsorship as possible, especially on the stuff I purchase, so have had to be quite selective when getting my Castore stuff.

This thread started reasonably well but, rather predictably, escalated into a 'kick Castore' thread.

Some people just can't help themselves given the chance.

You can hardly blame folk for being cautious.

I'm not wanting to pay £42 for a top that potentially will start bobbling or letters peeling off after a couple of washes, having to return it & all the aggro that goes with that.

Anyone onow how this sizes up? Im usually in the fat b@stard sizes (xl) but seen others talk about the other kits saying theyre very small made

Anyone onow how this sizes up? Im usually in the fat b@stard sizes (xl) but seen others talk about the other kits saying theyre very small made
Ave got a XL in the away top and a L in the training top mate.
Both fit perfect so I’d go with the next size up.

Have to agree.

With the Stay In Control stuff, The Energy Check, Seko and the tyres one, the strip is becoming a bit too much.

I prefer as little sponsorship as possible, especially on the stuff I purchase, so have had to be quite selective when getting my Castore stuff.
Stay in control is a part of the main sponsor and neither Seko nor Tomket are on any merchandise. Energy Check is in the same position as Utilita was last season.

Ordered last Wednesday morning, despatched on Monday, arrived today, lovely top, worth the wait.

It’s an absolute belter! .... £42 still rather steep for a training top though or am I just getting old ?
Agree its dear.42 quid
Mind ye could get 20 pints ,chicken supper,2 battered pickles ,and a taxi hame and wake up wi £16.90 chinge in yer hipper the next morning.

Still waiting on mine drop after ordering last Wednesday morning, haven’t even had a despatch email.

At least Castore are consistently disappointing :D.

I ordered the 'mens match day tee' and shorts to match. Couple of hours later i read someone suggest you go a size up. So I emailed and asked to change my t-shirt to a large. Next day I got an email saying it can't be changed and no guarantee it could be swapped in store so they just refunded my £85. Few days later they arrived anyway! And medium is a perfect fit.

Back