Ostersund and Graeme Potter

dgbg.gif

Would be very interesting if they got another goal. Looking at the Arsenal bench, they don’t have much attacking options.

I’m torn on this, whilst Arsenal fan TV would be of legendary proportions, I don’t want them getting a Manager who can move them forward.

Davie.........

.......Davie!

Davie.......... Davie.......... Davie!

Davie - away to your bed son.

Davie.........

.......Davie!

Davie.......... Davie.......... Davie!

Davie - are you there? :D

Here’s a quick reminder about our Graeme...only British manager still in The Europa League ,right now.

I reckon this would be the most glorious (non rangers) result of the season if Graeme Potter pulls this off.

Can we put this to bed now.
The hysteria a few months back on here from certain posters about him being our manager.
Pumped at home by Arsenal and this is no surprise.
You may just have jumped the gun a bit here, mate. The guy can organise a team tactically and knows how to set up a team.;)

Team full of low cost well organized players, playing well against Arsenal.. Think what he could do with some expensive flops.

If it wasnt for their mentally challenged like defending they would have run the gooners close

bet they are rueing that missed penalty in the first leg

2-0 up tonight they would have been going through i am sure and arsenals bottle would have gone even more

Guy I know at work went to school with him. Said he was an average player in the lower leagues, disappeared off the radar and then one of his mates phoned him up and said "pottsy is the manager of the team playing Arsenal". Had to tell him we were speaking about him months ago.

Back