Oswald's Glasgow

was a pizza hut for a while, waste of what was a good pub, one of the more classy bars in the town centre at the time.
Pizza Hut was next door and is now a Yo Sushi.

I randomly found this thread Googling old Glasgow Pubs hence the bump :))

I’ve only been in Oswalds once and left after waiting at least ten minutes to be served, I plan on revisiting whenever we can though.

Pizza Hut was next door and is now a Yo Sushi.

I randomly found this thread Googling old Glasgow Pubs hence the bump :))

I’ve only been in Oswalds once and left after waiting at least ten minutes to be served, I plan on revisiting whenever we can though.
That's just the town centre pubs for you. That wouldn't put me off if I was in good company for a game or before it.

Well kids are allowed in Wetherspoons till 8pm at night would call that a pub ?? And also a bit different than rocking up with say a 5 year old
If they do food you may be allowed Under 18s but would depend on the license, I suspect they don't do food or have a license to accept children.
Wetherspoons is pretty much a pub/restaurant not a City Centre boozer imo

I'm in my sixties and look really old.

My sons in his mid twenties and looks like Tom Cruise.

I wait ages.

He's served on a minute.

That's life
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree huh if you look really old and your son who is in his twenties looks like Tom Cruise.

Decent enough wee pub to watch the games
(Shocking painting of Walter smith on the wall that should’ve resulted in the artist getting shot in the stones)

Was in before and after Hibs. Thought it would be rammed but got table both times, served quickly upstairs and a good crowd & night.

Been in a couple of times both times there were nearly fights it’s quite rough round the edges with regards to clientele probably as it’s in town that doesn’t help , staff were great though

Back