Oswalds glasgow

I only drink a pint of T from tap there was others but didn’t notice what they were, the bottle selection was decent bud peroni corona etc etc

After Saturday’s performance by the ‘Head Bouncer’, I think there will be a few who won’t be returning.
Not sure what happened there but when me and my mate tried to get in at noon for the Hamilton game the other week, we were knocked back at the door as it was at capacity. When are people expected to turn up to get a seat?

Not sure what happened there but when me and my mate tried to get in at noon for the Hamilton game the other week, we were knocked back at the door as it was at capacity. When are people expected to turn up to get a seat?
Judging by your post, more than half an hour before kick off.

Will pop in for a pint tomorrow. Do they do food. Weather to be miserable so don't fancy eating from the burger vans at Ibrox

Tried to get on at 5pm Saturday but it was full. Must be doing well if they can afford to turn away potential customers or are at capacity

Tried to get on at 5pm Saturday but it was full. Must be doing well if they can afford to turn away potential customers or are at capacity
Knowing glasgow council mate, maybe not a good idea to break any rules with overcrowding. Just an excuse for the beadrattlers board.

Was in after the Livi game got called off for a few, good little boozer. Spoke to Brian who seems a decent guy too.

Who was it said you couldn’t have a Rangers boozer in the city centre??
Was in after the cup final it’s a shame it isn’t bigger.

Back