Other club's anthems you like?

There's something about Newcastle United's 'local Hero' theme tune that gets right to me.
I'm not a supporter - only been to the ground three times - but I think that's the best one for me

Either of the two Real Madrid ones. Personally I prefer the Placido Domingo one “hala madrid”. Superb classic anthem spine tingling. More modern one “hala madrid y nada mas” is also good.
I love how Real blast out “Titans” by Vangelis then straight into “Hala Madrid y nada mas”.
When I heard them pre-match in the Bernabeu I was blown away.

It's not their club anthem but after every game at Lazio they play i Giardini di Marzo, from a famous Italian singer (Lucio Battisti):

Gutted to say this, but the most rousing anthem in football was 'The Billy Boys'.

Always think if we could bring it back in some 'non-sectarian' :rolleyes: fashion we should, it was a huge song for us.

There's a more modern version of the Hearts song (still about 40 year old mind you!) thats a bit more upbeat.

Also Scott Hutchinson did a cover of it too which is different and totally in his style

Watched a bit of Bayern game other day and I liked the PA when Muller scored.He said Thomas the crowd "Mooooolaaaaaa".A few times.It was good, honest.

Without reading the whole thread think Birmingham City sing “keep right on till the end of the road” my now sadly departed granda who was shot during the1st world war, that was his party piece, so cmon the Blues.

And how could this thread let the classic Arminia Bielefeld hymn go without a mention :))

YNWA , is an absolutely brilliant song and anthem, just have to remember it’s Liverpools.
west Ham’s, “I’m forever blowing bubbles“ lyrics probably relate to the dreams of every football diehard that has seen their clubs win hee haw

Back