Other teams and boycotts

ecossebear

I do think we need to remember this isn’t 2012 here, where the other teams are bowing to rabid fans wanting us hurt. This time it is 12 teams looking out for themselves and themselves only, as are we. Lets not kid ourselves, Hearts aren’t on our side, they are looking after Hearts. If it was Hamilton in 12th place Hearts would be voting for the proposals and Hamilton to reject. Motherwell and Aberdeen are not voting to give Celtic the title, they are voting to ensure they get Europe. Hibs have no interest in ‘sporting integrity‘ should they vote with us, they just want a chance at Europe. Were we in a different position, our voting intention would change to suit us and us only.

Let’s not forget it is the corrupt board and not the other clubs this time who are the enemy.

Boycotts aren’t going to help us. We need to get other clubs to wake up and realise that the scum are destroying Scottish football, and actually stand up to them. Boycotting will turn their anger to us rather than them.

I have always said boycotts are for each individual to decide what the want to do.

Personally I decided not to give those bastards who showed so much hatred towards us a penny of my money after 2012 (apart from cup games).

It works for me but I understand people like going to away games.

The big scandal here is why the only proposal on the table is to settle on current standings or else do nothing.

The SPFL know clubs are desperate for distribution of prize money. That’s why they have now tabled a proposition whereby clubs need to vote yes on handing the filth the title just to get access to prize money. There is no alternative. The SPFL and the mentally challengeds have financially strapped clubs over a barrel.

If there was a null and void option with equal distribution of money, there is every possibility that would also be voted through.

Having an all or nothing vote with a single option is disgustingly corrupt.

Most clubs hate us, but they aren’t casting their votes to benefit the mentally challengeds. For the most part, clubs will be voting for purely selfish reasons as you would expect.

Boycotts will never be actively encouraged by the club or taken up by a sizeable proportion of the support.

Up to individuals to make their own minds up. I won’t be paying any of these clubs my hard earned but if others want to do so then that’s their decision to make.

The club's if any who back us should not be boycotted but the rest we should only take a modest amount of tickets (200) so they have to provide Policing and Stewarding would hopefully cost them more than the tickets cost.

The big scandal here is why the only proposal on the table is to settle on current standings or else do nothing.

The SPFL know clubs are desperate for distribution of prize money. That’s why they have now tabled a proposition whereby clubs need to vote yes on handing the filth the title just to get access to prize money. There is no alternative. The SPFL and the mentally challengeds have financially strapped clubs over a barrel.

If there was a null and void option with equal distribution of money, there is every possibility that would also be voted through.

Having an all or nothing vote with a single option is disgustingly corrupt.

Most clubs hate us, but they aren’t casting their votes to benefit the mentally challengeds. For the most part, clubs will be voting for purely selfish reasons as you would expect.
We don’t want a nil and void verdict. They would never let us forget about the time they had their 9th title ’stolen’ and would give them bragging rights. Far rather they get a tainted title and we can be the ones who always hold it against them and refuse to acknowledge!

Back