Ouch!

When I moved to Canada this was the initiation when starting high school. Was mostly the catholic schools that done it... no surprise

I never had it done to me or done it to anyone because spanking a guy is poovery
That's nothing, you should see what they do at veterinary school

Jesus Christ, wouldn’t be able to sit on his arse for months!

I like the comment as such but when did 'Jesus' become a stand-in for swearing ?
Most folks using the name in place of a swear word are indeed mentally challenged-type, not that I am suggesting you Are one of them lot but if you feel the need to be swearing, then please do so (if allowed)
For me Jesus died on some kind of a cross made BY Romans... yep 'them', please can I ask you not to Realger34 as it is unbecoming of Protestant folks tbh.
Hundreds of actual swear words can be used, asking nicely like, not trying to begin folks on here arguing as some often do at times.

Jesus fuck!!

Could I ask in a pleasant manner for you to not use blasphemy in place of proper swear words at all ?
Lots of swear words to be using instead of this fella who hung on some kinds cross until dead...and like me trust in him, c'mon it's not as though we are like the filth use real swear words not his name please.
I's bet that you would be banned if using other let's say religious names such as Allah or Mohammed ?

Could I ask in a pleasant manner for you to not use blasphemy in place of proper swear words at all ?
Lots of swear words to be using instead of this fella who hung on some kinds cross until dead...and like me trust in him, c'mon it's not as though we are like the filth use real swear words not his name please.
I's bet that you would be banned if using other let's say religious names such as Allah or Mohammed ?

By the beard of Zeus!
I had no wish to offend. I will travel to the oracle at Delphi to make offerings and beg wisdom from Apollo.
By the grace of Hera, Queen of heaven I will be forgiven and escape the wrath of Hades.

How’s that for blasphemy?

Back