Our away support who travelled to Dortmund, Braga and Leipzig

What percentage of them got tickets for Seville ? I would have hoped they all got tickets .
Would be a very small percentage as we got such a small official allocation for Dortmund.

I went to them all bar Leipzig of what you mention, only official club ticket was Braga the rest were home end or neutral.

I wouldnt show in the clubs numbers, my brother the same.

Dortmund and Leipzig yes, Braga there would be a good amount that didn’t get final tickets but I know non ST holders who got Braga tickets so if you wanted to go to Braga you more than likely could get a ticket.

Also loads in the Leipzig home end until they accommodated those, I’d imagine these people never got final tickets from Rangers.

I would imagine the majority of them would’ve, most of them would’ve had to have been gold mygers and for the final the point total went down to 1502.
I would call it 1511 as when it went to 1502 it was fastest finger. They were away within minutes

Done every trip except Malmo and Alashkert, never got tickets officially through Rangers for Leipzig and Dortmund but still got in one way or another.

Been that disappointed with the result on Wednesday I've no had the energy to moan about tickets falling into the wrong hands for the final.

Anyone who went officially through Rangers for Leipzig or Dortmund would have got for the final.

And it is the official way that counts and rightly so.
I went official trip to Dortmund and indy to Leipzig and was ok for a final ticket, its the UEFA ballot that's the problem with tickets for the finals, it's taking away tickets from the clubs allocation. It shouldn't happen

I'm convinced there were loads in that studium on Wed who had never been to a game before or this was their first in years. There were actually a group of 3 people behind us laughing about how they got their tickets for free and had only been to 3 games this season and their friend who has been to nearly every game had to pay over the odds for one.

The allocation of tickets for Wednesday game seems to have been a bloody disgrace. A guy who does work around the house for me sent me a pic and his seat was far better than mine and he hasn't been in Ibrox for about 10 years. Also noticed a lot of people didn't know the words to a lot of the songs.

I went official trip to Dortmund and indy to Leipzig and was ok for a final ticket, its the UEFA ballot that's the problem with tickets for the finals, it's taking away tickets from the clubs allocation. It shouldn't happen

Yeah I didn't mean official trips mate. Just those who got their tickets direct from Rangers.

We were also speaking to a Rangers fan who got a ticket for the final via Rangers (he would not tell us via who) at Aberdeen airport on the way out. He said it would be the first Rangers game he had been at for 6 years.

If uefa hadn’t put 13k out to a public ballot than rangers would have had just under 12k to go directly to fans.

We were also speaking to a Rangers fan who got a ticket for the final via Rangers (he would not tell us via who) at Aberdeen airport on the way out. He said it would be the first Rangers game he had been at for 6 years.
I did speak to a few people who said the same. Got them through people at the club.

I'm tired of the support facing the blame for losing the final on Wednesday.
The support never lost us the game on Wednesday.

Sadly I couldn't go as I already had a holiday booked so watched on TV. However, on my FB I've saw countless pics and videos if people who I know don't go to games, vlogging wankers and folk with their weans. How the %^*& did they get tickets and loads of avid fans, that could've went didn't? (Rhetorical question)

Would be a very small percentage as we got such a small official allocation for Dortmund.

I went to them all bar Leipzig of what you mention, only official club ticket was Braga the rest were home end or neutral.

I wouldnt show in the clubs numbers, my brother the same.
This is the problem, what about all the guys who tried to buy away tickets and didn’t get any?
Maybe a sort of Euro ST would help
Forecast 10 games at £40 = £400
Pay up front and get rebate if game not allocated?

they wouldve had the opportunity to buy a ticket the only exception would be fans that went to Braga

As a club, we really have to start to recognise the extra effort some of our fans make to attend the games abroad.

The travel club, whilst not 100% perfect was a fairer system that rewarded the regular attendees of the European away games.
MyGers is flawed in so many ways that calling it a loyalty scheme doesn't reflect it's true worth to our support.
I personally would like to see the TC return, however that's unlikely ,therefore I would like to see extra points being awarded for the qualifying and group stage away games.
This to me, would recognise our travelling support better than the current system.
I would think that everyone would agree that it's a helluva lot easier to attend quarter and semi finals than it is to go to Armenia,Brondby and Belgrade.

Did you get them through MyGers mate as I don't see how that is possible tbh.
Belgrade and Braga through MyGers and Dortmund was a corporate ticket from a friend who went down with Covid the night before we (him and me) were meant to travel. I was going to chance buying one over there.

I am high silver MyGers (obviously not high enough) and have had a season ticket for over 15 years.

Wasn’t at Dortmund, everyone got Braga, was at Leipzig but didn’t get through MyGers, got ticket for final through MyGers plus 4 off UEFA

The allocation of tickets for Wednesday game seems to have been a bloody disgrace. A guy who does work around the house for me sent me a pic and his seat was far better than mine and he hasn't been in Ibrox for about 10 years. Also noticed a lot of people didn't know the words to a lot of the songs.

Noticed this too re songs. When interviewed on tv and in blogs most interviewees didnt know the words to our songs.

I noticed this as well. Songs fizzled out badly after the first verse or so with a lot of mumbling.

I was at Dortmund, Belgrade and Braga away with official Rangers tickets and did not get one for the final.
I didnt get Dortmund.

I have 1804 points.

What you are saying is impossible.

You got one on a 500 allocation and didnt on a 10000 allocation. For real ?

Editing. It is sadly true Belgrade and Braga went to low points. Those people missed out on final.

Belgrade and Braga through MyGers and Dortmund was a corporate ticket from a friend who went down with Covid the night before we (him and me) were meant to travel. I was going to chance buying one over there.

I am high silver MyGers (obviously not high enough) and have had a season ticket for over 15 years.

Yeah that makes a bit more sense.

I definitely think the club needs to reward fans who have been to the away games in Europe.
Next year in Turkey we need to have the right people together in the ground to help the team.

I was at Brondby, Dortmund, Braga, Leipzig and Seville all on the CTM trips.

What I noticed on Wednesday night was the amount of ex players who had tickets.

I also noticed a lot of WAG types inside the stadium with young kids who were obviously family of the players.

Presumably people saying folk didn’t know the words to songs were in neutral sections? It makes no sense if that was in the official section.

What percentage of them got tickets for Seville ? I would have hoped they all got tickets .
Was at all 3, plus Brondby and Lyon with my son, we got tickets for all of them including Dortmund through mygers, if you got tickets through the club for Dortmund you'd have been guaranteed a ticket for Seville.

I didnt get Dortmund.

I have 1804 points.

Editing. It is sadly true Belgrade and Braga went to low points. Those people missed out on final.
Dortmund went down to 1725ish for official travel

MyGers does not reward supporters that follow the team away from home, I know boys that done majority of Euro trips and just fell short of the 1502 point requirement, they ended up paying a fortune from touts which should never be happening IMO.

Transparency is what I want from MyGers. How many tickets went to MyGers for the final, and how many went to club use?

Not trying to shit stir but I overhead a conversation that some non playing staff got two tickets each.

People confusing neutral ballot areas and hospitality allocations with MyGers allocations.

Everyone in Rangers allocated MyGers section absolutely deserved to be there. And definitely knew the songbook.

Neutral areas were always going to be weird for atmosphere.

Three away trips for me this season. Only got Braga officially, like everyone else. Genuinely thought we had a decent chance for the final on 1400 points but, well off the mark with that.

I agree with some of the comments, the amount that went to MyGers seemed very low to me so the club has a bit of blame there but, the biggest issue is Uefa here imo. 9.5k allocation for each club but, the remaining 20k still (for the most part) ended up in the hands of Rangers and EF anyway. They are creating a situation where touts can thrive and it's quite obvious they don't give a shit.

That's before we get to them choosing a shitehole stadium that was too small, in a Country with 3rd world Policing policies.

Presumably people saying folk didn’t know the words to songs were in neutral sections? It makes no sense if that was in the official section.
I was in the Rangers end behind the goals and no word of a lie, very few around me were singing

Older women and daughters, multiple kids under 10, “you’re in my seat” folk … it felt very weird and I don’t get how they’d have got tickets in there as I refuse to believe they’d have been high mygers members

When I saw the heading of this thread I hoped that it would concern precisely the question you have asķed. Well done! My own guess would be not many.

MyGers does not reward supporters that follow the team away from home, I know boys that done majority of Euro trips and just fell short of the 1502 point requirement, they ended up paying a fortune from touts which should never be happening IMO.

Transparency is what I want from MyGers. How many tickets went to MyGers for the final, and how many went to club use?

Not trying to shit stir but I overhead a conversation that some non playing staff got two tickets each.
I thought it had been confirmed that 5000 tickets went to MyGers out of the 9.5k allocation

I've seen it posted on here a couple weeks ago that the split was 5700 for MyGers. I asked a few times how people knew that but, no one ever really clarified. Tbh it won't be far off the mark when you look at the cut off point for Gold and how many are in that tier. It really didn't drop that far into Silver.

I walked to the game with a lad who got a ticket from an RTV producer on the day.

I was in the Uefa Cat 1 area which was 60/40 Frankfurt. Our songs dying after a single verse was very obvious.

As I’ve said a few times, we met 3 Scottish international rugby players and their assorted pals (Townsend, Weir and Logan) at the game who are all Rangers fans but rarely, if ever, attend games.

I live in Copenhagen, so attended Malmö, Brondby, Dortmund and Leipzig all unofficial. I got my final tickets in the first uefa ballot.

My old man knows a senior rugby administrator, he said if he had wanted to go he was confident he would have got a ticket. Likely corporate rather than official club allocation mind.

I didnt get Dortmund.

I have 1804 points.

Read post 25 for explanation.

I was in the Rangers end behind the goals and no word of a lie, very few around me were singing

Older women and daughters, multiple kids under 10, “you’re in my seat” folk … it felt very weird and I don’t get how they’d have got tickets in there as I refuse to believe they’d have been high mygers members

That’s very very weird. As you say being high level mygers seems unlikely.

In the neutral section there were folk like that all around me. Families and shit that you just assumed had paid top dollar like I had or had got lucky in the ballot.

Remember that is our allocation from UEFA was -how they ended there it is possible from the club allocation? Didn't need to be MyGers

People confusing neutral ballot areas and hospitality allocations with MyGers allocations.

Everyone in Rangers allocated MyGers section absolutely deserved to be there. And definitely knew the songbook.

Neutral areas were always going to be weird for atmosphere.
I was in area C next to the corner flag and saw plenty of WAGS with kids and ex players. This was not the neutral section.

Remember nearly half of the official Rangers end tickets went to club use and corporate.

Back