Our Board

albop

why have they not issued a response to the smelly mentally challenged b4stards statement

well if they dont issue one today they deserve all the flak that will be coming there way

As much as I want both barrels fired right now, any statement has to be strong and conclusive that we will fight any attempts against us

Why do you want a statement? The issue has been buried and deserves zero attention. The board have already made their position perfectly clear... any further statement would be repeating themselves.

This board has delivered massively since coming in and it really pisses me off when people aim flak their way over failure to issue a statement about an issue that is entirely irrelevant.

In the meantime, they have taken the advantage,.and got.their story out first

We're so busy keeping the powder drg, its in danger or evaporating

What advantage ? a shit story which no one cares about, all i care about is the fact the no titles will be stripped and Lawwell has been told this numerous times despite making an arse of himself.

Didn't Dave King make a statement regarding our Titles etc fairly recently ?

We can't and shouldn't react to their every poisoned whine.

If people are hoping that this is going to stop then forget it, their constant howling is feeding their belief of oppression,discrimination and the big masonic conspiracy.

They wanted us dead, that didn't happen so they'll continue to try and justify their paranoid madness by continually pushing for investigations.

They're insane, no amount of statements will stop this.

I think it will be a couple of hours before they play PSG....................

In a couple of weeks we will be offering this lady's front bottom hospitality in our stadium. It's beyond me that our board could be in the same room as him. Is there a rule in place that you have to offer hospitality to visiting directors. Iv a feeling that's why King tends to miss games against them.

I'm guessing they don't even want to dignify it with a response. They can howl at the moon, ask for clarification, want enquiries opened, wail about how unfair it all is but ultimately there is no LEGAL reason for anything to happen.

More to the point when are that mob going to be charged with bringing the game into disrepute?

When though

This has been rumbling on all weekend, with the beggars on the frontfoot
They released they're statement on Saturday to try and distract our build up to the match.

Hopefully we release a return at half past 5 tomorrow telling them to %^*& off.

What advantage ? a shit story which no one cares about, all i care about is the fact the no titles will be stripped and Lawwell has been told this numerous times despite making an arse of himself.
A statement asking why one club wields such influence, why football officials felt the need to personally meet with their supporters reps, and demand guarantees thoz after is finally over

The.dignified silence isn't acceptable here

A statement asking why one club wields such influence, why football officials felt the need to personally meet with their supporters reps, and demand guarantees thoz after is finally over

The.dignified silence isn't acceptable here

There will be a statement in good time, just chill oot.

Here's my view, and one I think might ring true.

Two days ago, I'd have agreed with the OP.
However, now we've seen the SFA bite back and Lawwell shown up for the idiot he is. If anything we'll release a statement having sat back and watched them stab each other in back and simply laugh.

What I will say is this: too many are worried about this, when in reality. They got nothing left.

Going by what Adolfjhoe the bigot said re his meeting with Dumbcaster and Rhod, maybe Club 1872 could ask why they never bothered meeting them?

McKenzie all but told the bhigot what was in the 5-way agreement.

Jumping to make a statement every time the filth release one only gives weight and credence (in the eyes of some) to their BS that it doesn't deserve. We shouldn't be pandering to every demented outburst they make.

why have they not issued a response to the smelly mentally challenged b4stards statement

Because it does not effect Rangers it only effects old co Rangers pretty sure that's why.... to quote ronan keeting you say it best when you say nothing at all :)

no wonder the media ect think they can beat us with everything going by some of the responses on here

dignified silence

what bullshit, we should be going after every single one of them

Is there anything to say in a statement??? We're statement daft these days!

As far as I know, the Tims want a review (and are the only club to want it) but the SFA says no.

I don't think a statement is necessary, let these bitter folk keep shouting and raving to no effect. Their allegations aren't worthy of anything, even our contempt.

The "pure ragin' statements will not solve anything. It's time for action. Should we ever pluck up the courage to stand up.

heard that Dave King arrived in Glasgow today, so possible hear a response shortly
If true he will certainly be asked about it,maybe Stewart Robertson already has been and offered no comment.

Be interesting to find out but either way there's no rush.

Why do you want a statement? The issue has been buried and deserves zero attention. The board have already made their position perfectly clear... any further statement would be repeating themselves.

This board has delivered massively since coming in and it really pisses me off when people aim flak their way over failure to issue a statement about an issue that is entirely irrelevant.

Spot on mate.

if ever there was a need for the rangers way it is right now.keep out of it and let the the fight begin.

The board look to be sitting back and watching this farce unraveling in front of Lawwell and his puppets, would suspect a statement due when the completely make an arse of it and we can point and laugh at the fools.

In the meantime, they have taken the advantage,.and got.their story out first

We're so busy keeping the powder drg, its in danger or evaporating

They haven't taken the advantage, in fact they've been shown to be the only club looking to drag this on. Christ even Regan and Hibs are distancing themselves from the scum.

Back