Our Board

It isn't a diplomatic silence.
We are ripping the pish out of them by ignoring them as insignificant

I was all for a 'guns blazing' statement the other day when the little Tim club piped up. After seeing Hibs statement though, I'm glad we haven't done.

Give Peter enough rope comes to mind... and it's now happening.

So, let's say you're at work, and have massaged the P&L numbers, but within the law at the time, and some mentally challenged who cleans the bogs keeps shouting about you "scamming". Do you keep quiet, because you know what you did was within the law at the time, or do you give him such a smack you know it will shut him the fk up for the rest of his diseased life?

I can only think our club have been told to remain quiet by the SFA, whilst they deal with the various scum elements howling their agenda. There can be no other reason for the silence, club1872 have been advised similar via our clubs wishes?

You'd have to say they are doing exactly the correct thing by saying nothing publicly and letting the other clubs sink the filth's boat.

The board look to be sitting back and watching this farce unraveling in front of Lawwell and his puppets, would suspect a statement due when the completely make an arse of it and we can point and laugh at the fools.

Let Liewell dig a bigger hole for himself.

The longer this goes on with the usual suspects foaming at the mouth the shorter our statement needs to be. Farce is correct.

If I was Stuart Robertson and Ann Budge I would want Doncaster's head for misleading them about the terms of the supposed review.

Statements don't really accomplish anything anymore, do they? How many have we seen over the last few years? How many had any impact? We released statements after the cup final then the board let everything dissipate.

As it stands, this latest circus is obviously celtics method of getting to us, but they're doing it via the sfa. Us throwing our hat in the ring will only stir up more interest and strengthen other fan bases resolve to have a go at us.

We don't need a statement. We just need to treat them with the contempt they deserve when they visit us in a couple of weeks. Treat them like the scum they are.

I hope we are last to release a statement.
After seeing Hibs and Aberdeen make fools of Celtic and show Petey up as the liar he is I am convinced this is the best way to do it.
Sit back wait on them all one by one distance themselves from the tims and then walk in to the ring like a boss and hammer in the final nail

Dont think the club need to say anything, the tims and there compliant press have said it all. Moonhowlers:)

No statements needed. All that's happened is some lunatics are shouting from the rooftops. Let them get on with it, we've a football team and club to rebuild.

Time for statements (and action) is when something definitive happens, let them year themselves apart over it.

Why do you want a statement? The issue has been buried and deserves zero attention. The board have already made their position perfectly clear... any further statement would be repeating themselves.

This board has delivered massively since coming in and it really pisses me off when people aim flak their way over failure to issue a statement about an issue that is entirely irrelevant.
This for me.

Really no need as yet.

With the SFA statement itself was enough, now we have Aberdeen and Hibs saying to move on and blowing Liewell's backing of everyone statement.

More will hopefully follow suit and come out and say the same, as it stand if we believe the press that only Alloa is the only club supporting them.

Once the rest have all but sank their ship, we can issue a statement that will sink this completely and out then for what they are, complete moon howlers.

Why do you want a statement? The issue has been buried and deserves zero attention. The board have already made their position perfectly clear... any further statement would be repeating themselves.

This board has delivered massively since coming in and it really pisses me off when people aim flak their way over failure to issue a statement about an issue that is entirely irrelevant.
%^*& this whishy whashy crap that mob are fucking with us and its about time we fucked them back big time :mad:

Back