Our building bridges.....is it starting to work?

Papasmurf

Official Ticketer
clubs are coming out being vocal against people in power.

Sfa are taking a stand against the spfl.

Are we starting to see the tide shift....ever so slightly?

It's seems that way. At boardroom level other clubs aren't so quick to jump on the mentally challenged bandwagon.. funny that.

I think we are working behind the scenes, I'm not sure we are trying to build bridges.

More a don't fook with The Rangers approach

I'm of the opinion that most club Chairmen are beginning to realise that following the lead of Liewell and the opinions of their own bitter braindead fans causes their own club all kinds of problems and have gone into "survival mode".
I still think that our Board aren't taking this lying down and will be working furiously behind the scenes and when we eventually need the support of other clubs, we'll get it!......with one obvious exception!

I don't think we are building bridges, but we are gathering allies. SPL , as is was then, tried to kill our club, and many chairman realised the potential damage to their own clubs after what happened to us. They want the Blue pound and do not want to risk any more negativity in the game.

No, but King has a 'pair' and other teams know it.

The rest of Scottish football are also fed up with all Celtic's wind and pi$$

I am sure the board are working behind the scenes, and building relationships. The mentally challengeds seem to have gone above there station.

It will be a mixture, many will know SR from his time at M/well, we will be making friends, they'll know we have a pair of chuckies in the board and disillusioned with Liewell as the beggars are the only one to profit from us being out the league.

Never been against the bridge building as some are, we aint making pals with the beggars, we are isolating them.

Every club has skeletons in their closet and have decided self preservation is better than hounding us for the benefit of Celtic

Maybe, I believe that other club chairmen are fed up being liewells bitches. Only the mhanks benefit from the constant pressure on us. They might just have twigged that they have been used. All they have given is a free run to them for the champions league for five years and it has cost the other clubs in lost revenue without us.

The other clubs now know we have a board who will fight for the club.

They also know we now listen to the board.

It will be a mixture, many will know SR from his time at M/well, we will be making friends, they'll know we have a pair of chuckies in the board and disillusioned with Liewell as the beggars are the only one to profit from us being out the league.

Never been against the bridge building as some are, we aint making pals with the beggars, we are isolating them.
We need to.put the Bheggars down where they belong WATP

Back