Our captain did be bottle it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdc201083

I have been the first to disagree for the stick our captain has taken this season regards performance & penalty miss’s and gerrard has give him the choice publicly as to wether he wants to give up taking spot kicks .... and he hasn’t but today he choose to hand over a spot kick and in my eyes bottle it!

and tbh I have been the one to back our captain but today he wasn’t in the shadow of some previous captains our club has had!

I have been the first to disagree for the stick our captain has taken this season regards performance & penalty miss’s and gerrard has give him the choice publicly as to wether he wants to give up taking spot kicks .... and he hasn’t but today he choose to hand over a spot kick and in my eyes bottle it!

and tbh I have been the one to back our captain but today he wasn’t in the shadow of some previous captains our club has had!

Jog on pal.

Gerrard confirmed Alfredo was to take it.

Read some of the other threads before jumping in.

Yes totally bottled it too a man we deserved too win that today you don’t take your chances you don’t win games

I honestly dont know. I do know that our manager has too much class to discuss it in public so we should just put it to bed.

Tav was outstanding today. The team back to middle today was pretty close to perfect. Today rests in Morelos and no one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back