Our Club does care

I’m really fed up with people moaning about everything so thought I’d share a nice story. The lady who has sat next to me at Ibrox for as long as I can remember is turning 90 in October. She is a fantastic lady who has beaten cancer and, at aged 89, she started going on a supporters bus as she doesn’t like driving at night. Anyway, I contacted the Club about her and she got a lovely letter from Stewart Robertson inviting Rena and a guest to the Directors Box for the St Mirren Game. A lovely touch for someone who first went to Ibrox when she was 8.
That is much more like it from The Famous in showing respect to our loyal fans and I hope Rena has a wonderful day out.

I know where your coming from. My old fella couldn't see by Jerry Dawson, he eventually gave into andy goram after elland rd. I took that as a win, but wasn't going to attempt a defensive argument with him as it was a hopeless task trying to get him to see by the iron curtain defense.
To be honest, I am the same one generation forward. Every forward is compared to Henderson, Millar, Brand and Wilson. Every midfield player to Baxter.

To be honest, I am the same one generation forward. Every forward is compared to Henderson, Millar, Brand and Wilson. Every midfield player to Baxter.
I seen Jim Baxter a couple of times when he came back, wasn't the same player but was happy to see him play as he was legendary status. Probably him and john greig are the first 2 rangers players I was aware of.

Touching work from yourself Christine and wonderful gesture from the club. To Ibrox - thank you for your service ma’am! If I’m still alive I’ll be wanting carried in until I’m in a box!

I blame Ross Wilson for not getting her sorted sooner. In all seriousness though 82 years going to Ibrox is some feat, and I'd bet she has some stories.

Back