Our Fans today

These UVF songs need to go they have nothing to do with rangers and the 19th Century Terrorist references aswell will the fans never learn ffs wont be long till the SPFL take UEFA stance and start deducting pts which they would be dying to do

If the SPFL or the SFA ever go down this road then they will take action agsinst the tramps also which will not happen.

If the SPFL or the SFA ever go down this road then they will take action agsinst the tramps also which will not happen.
Taking that attitude is suicidal we know that we are judged differently in this shithole they are working on a way to dock us points if the sectarian songs persist don’t for a minute think they wouldn’t single us out

Why those two specific Loyalist Songs only mate? Derry’s Walls is not more relevant than say UDR4 or We’re Coming Down the Road.

We can sing whatever songs we like as long as they aren’t sectarian. Whether that’s to someone’s taste is a different matter but the crux of the matter is - get rid of the sectarianism. We don’t need to get rid of other songs.

If you get done for speeding it doesn’t mean you just pack in driving all together - you just stop committing driving offences.

It’s being over complicated.

Going to tell me why any of this pish should be sung at Rangers games?

It has zero relevance. None whatsoever. It's an embarrassment that people tune in to watch our games and hear a support belting out drivel about centuries old issues in another country.

Will our support ever grow up and leave this nonsense out.

It has a place for people who are interested in that culture, but it's not Ibrox or anywhere Rangers are playing.

Folk love this stuff really. Gives them a right good platform to have a go at others :D

Although I'm not a fan of it at all. There will be some that will be delighted to know there was 'self policing' done yesterday by some, on a number of occasions. Which is that persons choice.

The north stand was a lot more vocal it seemed than the south......however that's likely down to us having the UBs in there.

Glad we got those 3 points that's what really matters and the support got that reward.

I was in the home end as I couldn't get one for our end. The stand behind the goal that Borna scored into was hugely loud all game, outsinging the St Mirren fans in the corner with the drum. During Follow Follow and No One Likes Us, there was a lull during the "naughty" lines before it picked up again, same as what happened with TBB in 2006 when we first got trouble for it. It's definitely a start and a move in the right direction IMO. Took a lot of effort personally to not join in with Welcome To The Party after the goal haha

Maybe biased because I support Millwall as well as Rangers - but drop the "we hate Celtic 19th Century Terrorist bastards" and sing No One Likes Us more like the original Millwall version and it's a great song, and it's absolutely true. Obviously wouldn't happen overnight though.

Back