Our Fullbacks v theirs

Not sure what they actually seen in her?

Can’t attack and can’t defend
To be fair to laxative I was surprised with how comfortable he is in the tackle for a wee shitebag, but that aside he has nothing to his game. Him and the one on the other side couldn’t cross their T’s.

Both hugely overrated based on 1 or 2 performances. Frimpong is quick but that’s it, no end product and Laxalt has a wee fanny

When Frimpong started getting a game I thought he might end up a dangerous wingback with his speed but the truth is he is too lightweight, a rotten defender and has never delivered a decent cross in his life. Laxalt is the least worst of their loanees and that is being very generous. Neither will ever lace Tav’s or Borna’s boots.

When Frimpong started getting a game I thought he might end up a dangerous wingback with his speed but the truth is he is too lightweight, a rotten defender and has never delivered a decent cross in his life. Laxalt is the least worst of their loanees and that is being very generous. Neither will ever lace Tav’s or Borna’s boots.

Agathe was better than Frimpong.

I sat in the north enclosure roughly level with the penalty box right at the front for the league cup final & I could not believe how ineffective Frimpong was. All fur coat and no knickers.

Ping-pong is a Michael O'halloran clone he gets that ball and runs in a straight line till he inevitably falls over himself or puts a cross into row Z.

He really is.
When a big Premier League club (who usually hoard as many talented youth players as possible) like Man City are willing to let one of their youth players go without much of a fight and for relative peanuts, alarm bells should immediately start ringing.

Jordan Rossiter, Joe Dodoo, Myles Beerman, etc.

Frimpong is utter pish. If he played for anyone but them in Scotland he would be a complete no mark, but as usual their powers of turd polishing know no limits.

The cup final last December showed it for me. He was quick down the wing but absolutely no end product and left them totally exposed at the back. He has no positioning sense and is weak in the tackle. He then got himself sent off after another basic defensive error.

Laxalt is almost exactly the same and it is hilarious. Unless he has some kind of must start x number of games clause in his loan deal, I think he'll find himself out on his arse now and they will start playing Taylor to be first choice next season, which in itself is hilarious as despite being no worse, their fans seem to have it in for him.

The really good news is the penny hasn't dropped for the tims yet that they have defenders who can neither defend nor provide an attacking threat. A large number still think Frimpong is a class act despite him having pace and nothing else. The longer they remain blinkered to the state of their squad the better.

Our fullbacks

6fd4867ebd3b2ba145144efe7d3f8d06.jpg

Their fullbacks

41-be8K3%2BhL._AC_SX425_.jpg

My memory is hazy but isn't Frimpong the second coming of Didier Agathe?

Fast as fu.ck but no delivery?

Not sure what they actually seen in her?

Can’t attack and can’t defend

They seen an opportunity to fool the hordes with a signing from AC Milan as tho they had pulled of a massive coup. Some of them still believe there is a player there lol

Laxalt only has 13 assists in his career.
I see this and a comment about Scott browns assists and I just can’t figure out if they are true or not. They are that bad, the stats could be right. But the stats are that bad, that’s surely it can’t be right :D

Back