Our Fullbacks v theirs

Every single on of them jumped on ping pong caused he gave a stupid childish interview after the league cup win against us. That is simply it. If we would have won that game, he wouldn’t have been paraded, acted like a wean and would have been shelved.

Surely no? Laxalt was hailed as a "wonderkid" at the start of this season, at the young age of 27 - soon to be 28.

Frimpong honestly looks like he'd get blown away with a gust of wind. Sure, he can take the ball past his man the odd time, however, when he skelps it to absolutely no one it doesn't really matter does it?

I'd have Bassey and Patterson before I had they two B-D

Frimpong is utter pish. If he played for anyone but them in Scotland he would be a complete no mark, but as usual their powers of turd polishing know no limits.

The cup final last December showed it for me. He was quick down the wing but absolutely no end product and left them totally exposed at the back. He has no positioning sense and is weak in the tackle. He then got himself sent off after another basic defensive error.

Laxalt is almost exactly the same and it is hilarious. Unless he has some kind of must start x number of games clause in his loan deal, I think he'll find himself out on his arse now and they will start playing Taylor to be first choice next season, which in itself is hilarious as despite being no worse, their fans seem to have it in for him.

The really good news is the penny hasn't dropped for the tims yet that they have defenders who can neither defend nor provide an attacking threat. A large number still think Frimpong is a class act despite him having pace and nothing else. The longer they remain blinkered to the state of their squad the better.
The other night they actually played their best Central Defender at full back with a midfield player taking Ajer position keeping both recognised full backs on the bench but Lenny is still a good manager.

The other night they actually played their best Central Defender at full back with a midfield player taking Ajer position keeping both recognised full backs on the bench but Lenny is still a good manager.

To be fair their best centre back playing as a full back then became the best full back they have.

Tried it just the once, many many years ago.

Gave me the boak.
Was my old mans favourite. Tripe and onions. My mum refused to cook it as it stunk the kitchen out. Don't recall trying it but was in Chinatown in Manchester when a huge bowl of it was being devoured by four Chinese guys at the next table......the smell gave me the boak together with the noise of them slurping it up. Not for me.

Tav and Borna against any team's full backs :cool:
Theirs have very little end product going forward and are car crashes in defence. It's not fair to compare them tbh B-D

I see this and a comment about Scott browns assists and I just can’t figure out if they are true or not. They are that bad, the stats could be right. But the stats are that bad, that’s surely it can’t be right :D
Seems pretty comprehensive stats here @Papasmurf

Seems pretty comprehensive stats here @Papasmurf

wow. Thats impressive. An assist every 15 games. Thats up there with the stats of every modern full back around :D

Back