Our game in hand - SFA what is going on? Does it impact us?

Watched cjnovo992 on YouTube and he made a good point which I had been thinking about myself - where is our fixture - rearranged or whatever - who is it against anyway? so we could have a Wednesday game and get back to the top where we belong!

The SFA fuked up with letting Hibs game be moved to Friday so we lost that midweek, though it could work for us by having that one less game.

The problem moving forward is fitting it in so I dont think the sfa are to blame for that part.

if I just looked at the fixture list right it looks like rangers have 11 games up to the end of February in all competitions the next month is gonna be busy

it is now amazing that people are beginning to take notice yet a month it wasn't an issue to a lot of people as we were getting a break Motherwell then Hibs

When they played Hearts away it was "why aren't we playing" simply Hibs v v Rangers knocked out that midweek SPFL are still to blame for that decision

So it can't get played before March 11th and there could be chance of post split depending on Europa League progression

Key thing is that it is down to St Johnstone and their results and along it doesn't impact on the split

Watching YouTubers of any persuasion is not a good admission.

It'll get played when it'll get played.

Not that long since Inverness Thistle and Falkirk were postponed 29 times.

I was still in Primary 7 but I mind it.

40 years now

Play it the international week. There's only one player in either side potentially involved with any of the nations involved in the play offs. We would still beat st johnstone even if we lose Jack for the game

It's against St Johnstone. Would have been played the same midweek as the Tims played Hearts, but our weekend game against Hivs was moved to Friday. It will create in a congested fixture list later in the season if we remain in Europe.

Play it the international week. There's only one player in either side potentially involved with any of the nations involved in the play offs. We would still beat st johnstone even if we lose Jack for the game

More than one
Davis - Northern Ireland

plus the chances of
Morelos - Colombia
Aribo - Nigeria
Arfield - Canada

been away as well

Well "The McLeod" I admit I seem to be more future orientated than you - and I respect you are not persuaded by new media - 40 years to reschedule a game between teuchters seems a bit extreme

Morelos Arfield Jones Davis Barisic Katic(potentially) Aribo Kamara - more than 50% of our first 11 so no chance lol

With St Johnstone likely to be nowhere near the top 6 we could be in a similar situation to 2008 where it could be played after the split

Can see us playing a backlog of games in a short period similar to 2008 if we do well in the cups and the SFA get their way with postponments.

The thought of a fixture pile up at the end of the season again like in 2008 gives me the fear. The SFA are such an incompetent bunch of bastards, you know they won't do anything to help us.

Watched cjnovo992 on YouTube and he made a good point which I had been thinking about myself - where is our fixture - rearranged or whatever - who is it against anyway? so we could have a Wednesday game and get back to the top where we belong!

I'd rather we went top prior to the game in hand, which I think is a possibility. It would be nice to keep that one in the bank, think of the extra pressure it would put on paedo fc.

How can one game be causing such an issue? I know we have Europe and all but this is a re arranged game from a cup game, this should be planned in for a few dates. The planning is ridiculous, another shambles that could hold us back or costs us!

Are you forgetting about Davis and jones to

Its going to be a busy few months and the SFA are wanting to cancel games before the play off as well.

SFA will find the most inconvenient time for us to play it. Probably schedule it for the same time as the cup final

Back