Our goals tonight from RFC Twitter

You're welcome, mate. Two fairly evenly matched teams separated by four goals but no one could say the result was a fluke.

It was, though, quite an unusual game.
Without doubt mate, think once we got the penalty we came more into it, can’t deny i was possible fearing the worst early on but still we created chances also could’ve easily been 5-3 etc. Still a tremendous result and onto Sunday

Without doubt mate, think once we got the penalty we came more into it, can’t deny i was possible fearing the worst early on but still we created chances also could’ve easily been 5-3 etc. Still a tremendous result and onto Sunday
I agree that 5 or 6-3 would have been a more reflective result but Football is a team game and 4-0 away in Holland for a European tie is nothing short of exceptional at any time.

I agree that 5 or 6-3 would have been a more reflective result but Football is a team game and 4-0 away in Holland for a European tie is nothing short of exceptional at any time.
Was quite an odd game, as some of McGregors saves as brilliant as they were they could’ve also easily been goals

Off topic but does anyone know the figures for RTV buys for every game? Just curious to know how much we are making from the £10 buys per game

Off topic but does anyone know the figures for RTV buys for every game? Just curious to know how much we are making from the £10 buys per game
I think we made a lot of money tonight by moving the kick off time and having exclusive rights. I believe we had more subscribers than Premier Sports had for 6 Europa league games tonight (and I watched the last 15 mins of the mentally challenged game)

Back