our head of medical has quit 10 months in - Family reasons

You only need a basic grasp of the English language to understand what you were implying.
Hmm alright professor , here’s the thing , I asked a question most on here replied and moved on.
See you‘re quite new to this , a football forum not a popularity competition , playing to the crowd generally doesn’t work.

Hmm alright professor , here’s the thing , I asked a question most on here replied and moved on.
See you‘re quite new to this , a football forum not a popularity competition , playing to the crowd generally doesn’t work.

You keep talking pish and asking me questions. I'll make this my last response on the matter :))

You keep talking pish and asking me questions. I'll make this my last response on the matter :))
Only replying to your posts but as your audience has gone now your right , time to jump on another thread and look for a response there.

Last edited:
This will have been coming for a while. I'd be surprised if we didn't expect it and have been looking elsewhere.

He had an excellent reputation and set of qualifications

I'd had hoped to maybe interview him sometime in the near future as I actually want to become the head of medical some day

Good luck to him and hopefully his family issues are resolved

Good shout. Should replace him with someone who will make the squad uninjurable
It’s not a Doctor who makes people injured, he treats them when they’ve been injured. Injuries are part of sport. Blaming training methods etc is wrong.
look at the amount of golfers and tennis players who get injured even with a massive personal team of experts around them.

Has Phil 3 names suggested it's because we're running out of money and will be in admin #364 by the end of the week yet?

Having had experience of recruitment in the medical field, I would strongly suspect Konopinski will have recommended a replacement.

Don't think there would be any shortage of interested applicants either.

If you’ve started the thread/created and posted the OP then go back to the OP, and on the top right there are 3 dots and a down arrow (next to the word Watch). Click on it, select Edit Thread and you get the option to edit the thread title. You use the same route to add a poll.
Thanks for that as being a complete fkn moron i didn't know how to do it,having said that i will probably still fck it up.:))

Back