Our last game this season v them

Mcdxxx

Official Ticketer
I know the season hasn’t started but was looking at fixtures..our last scheduled league game is 4/4/19,before the splits..do you think we’d get them the next date..on holiday then and trying to sort something out

I know the season hasn’t started but was looking at fixtures..our last scheduled league game is 4/4/19,before the splits..do you think we’d get them the next date..on holiday then and trying to sort something out
Much like this year

It will depend on how the league table is sitting, they won't want us having the chance of clinching 55 at their tip

By %^*& could you imagine it

SC semi final weekend is the 10th & 11th so depending on the league standings we could possibly play them at the midden on the 18th or 19th.

Add in the fact the Scottish cup final will take place the weekend before the final league fixture, it will likely be a guessing game right up until the final pre-split match.

4/4/19 ??

Back