Our last penalty in the league

albax

I think the last time we got a penalty in a league game was 28th September when we beat Aberdeen 5-0. So nearly 4 months! For a team who are accused by the mhanks off getting ref help we don't get the penalties that they are getting.
I know there have been pens in cup final etc but not in league since Aberdeen, or is my memory incorrect?

I think the last time we got a penalty in a league game was 28th September when we beat Aberdeen 5-0. So nearly 4 months! For a team who are accused by the mhanks off getting ref help we don't get the penalties that they are getting.
I know there have been pens in cup final etc but not in league since Aberdeen, or is my memory incorrect?
That doesn’t fit in with the fact that we are the ‘establishment team’. Sorry, forgot that facts are not allowed in Scottish football!

Clancy will give us one next time (if we are winning by a couple of goals already) to try to demonstrate hes fair when he is in fact corrupt

Should have had one at the Cesspit for the pull on Katic’s (I think) shirt by Christie.

and julian on morelos first half

edit: and christie two footed challenge on goldson 2nd half.Three penalties 'missed' yet clancy gives them another yesterday

Last edited:
We should have had one on Wednesday in the first half when Goldsons shirt was almost being ripped off him at a corner, or do they decisions only get given against one team?

When was the last time we got a penalty at Tynecastle? Last one I can remember is the one from Boyd to win in the last minute? Think it was the same game that Kevin Thomson got sent off early.

Back