Our levels when Tillman went off

I thought he was poor tonight. Losing ball to easy and too easy to hit the deck.

Brilliant player, an off night for him imo

Agree mate, decision making was poor, should’ve passed to Colak in the box in the first half when he ran it out and passed to Kent in the second when he shot from distance.

Lost possession a lot in the second half and thought it was the right call to take him off.

I think our play dropped before he went off. First half I thought he was good and making real positives for us. Overall second half they came right back into it and were likely top.

As others have said Tillman very good player but still a lot to learn. If he’d passed when he had the weak shot Kent may have had a better sight at goal or been in a position to lay a good cut back.

Why didn’t he put his instep onto the ball into the far corner first half in the box instead of 4 drag overs

I thought he was poor, sangare started to get the better of him after 20/30 mins. And that’s fair because sangare is a top notch dm. Thought at times his decision making could’ve been better. Second half he shot the ball instead of sliding kent in with a good chance.

I didn't think Tillman had his best game for us tonight. That's not a slight on him. He's young he is going to have games like that and I think tonight was one of those nights. Bit loose in possession, could have released the ball a couple of times to create chances.
He has also got quieter in games that he has started in for me this season so can understand why Gio took him off.

Agree mate, decision making was poor, should’ve passed to Colak in the box in the first half when he ran it out and passed to Kent in the second when he shot from distance.

Lost possession a lot in the second half and thought it was the right call to take him off.
Yep, could and maybe should be talking about how he got two assists tonight. Wrong decision after wrong decision.

Once he’s fully settled in it will hopefully improve because he really has the attributes to become our best player.

Victim to the conditions tonight imo. Lost the control of the ball a few times as well as some poor decisions.

Confidence took a hit and it impacted his game.

Superb talent, needs to work on releasing it quicker but not sure we have in the correct position. Half turned and feeding wide men or Čolak would be ideal. Very young and he does tire. But he’s going to be a huge player, hopefully for us for a period of time.

Thought he was poor and looked absolutely done in after 50 mins. Will be the toughest game he’s ever played in, especially from a mental POV.

Not going to be too harsh on him.

Wasn't at his best tonight, but he's still a kid learning the game.

He also seems to run out of steam after 60 minutes, something the conditioning team will be aware of and working on , I'm sure.

Class player with huge potential. His link up play is tremendous. Once he went off our attacking threat lowered considerably. Thought it strange he came off and although he was tiring, he wasn't the only one.
He was tiring- also prone to hold onto the ball too long rather than pass it

Maybe emotion of the game got the better of me but I didn't think he had his best game tonight.
Possibly not his best but a big step up in opposition might have to do with that. Others had poor games too, notably Goldson and even Davis had probably his worst game in quite some time.

Last edited:
21 years of age he wasnt poor tonight he wasnt great his form will dip its to be expected but the one thing isnt up for debate the boy can play he will run games when he is st his best bit like i thought Hagi would do but Tillman has that bit of pace Hagi doesnt .

If he's fücked after an hour and not making the
h difference in key games then we'll have to look at what we are trying to do as he's the man to make that difference.

He kept ball to long when he got there was times they were coming to tackle if he releases earlier we were through a they had over committed

Tbh that's the one thing he had normally been good so was little strange

Still caused havoc is typing and will only get better

Back